Topic: Officer, Moderator, and Committees

First and foremost, I'd like to ask all of those currently in a government position if they would like to stay in their position(s), please let me know by either replying here or PMing me.

That being said there are some current openings:
- Firefly OOC Moderator
- Star Wars OOC Moderator

Also, I believe we need someone to take over these other two Officer positions even if just as an interim.:
Wiki Admin Officer (WAO)
I have someone in mind for this and will be asking to see if they are interested.

Awards & Rewards Officer (ARO)
This one I think would be best in charge of/overseeing the Awards Committee.

Re: Officer, Moderator, and Committees

I was unable to find the Moderator duties listed anywhere in the Management section of the site. Granted, I doubt it's very complicated or detailed.

In that light, I'd be interested in the Star Wars OOC Moderator duties if no one else wants it that has seniority.

Re: Officer, Moderator, and Committees

I would like to stay in my positions please.

Re: Officer, Moderator, and Committees

Thanks to all who are in positions or about to take them on.  smile

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Officer, Moderator, and Committees

Awesome Silent! Can you update the link for Phoenix on the Phoenix's twitter profile to the current URL, please? smile

Deb... don't think you are getting out of things easy! wink

Elrood, Here. At the bottom. Its yours if you find things agreeable...in which case I'll make a more formal announcement.

Re: Officer, Moderator, and Committees

Elrood has agree to being the Moderator for the Star Wars OOC. And he has also agreed to step in and take the Wiki Admin Officer!

Re: Officer, Moderator, and Committees

Misty Wilson wrote:

Awesome Silent! Can you update the link for Phoenix on the Phoenix's twitter profile to the current URL, please? smile

Done.

Re: Officer, Moderator, and Committees

Misty Wilson wrote:

Deb... don't think you are getting out of things easy! wink

LOL! I'm always willing to help out. Just meant that it's nice to see so many capable people doing so much good round here. smile

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Officer, Moderator, and Committees

Elrood wrote:

I was unable to find the Moderator duties listed anywhere in the Management section of the site. Granted, I doubt it's very complicated or detailed.

In that light, I'd be interested in the Star Wars OOC Moderator duties if no one else wants it that has seniority.

So pleased to hear this, and the Wiki Mod appointment.

Elrood, get in touch with me if you wanna join some awesome SW RP as well as swap some SW OOC!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Officer, Moderator, and Committees

Ash Leighton Plom wrote:

Elrood, get in touch with me if you wanna join some awesome SW RP as well as swap some SW OOC!

I'm always for swapping SW OOC! Unfortunately my "expertise" lies with the movies as I've never been a big SW book reader beyond the Darth Maul books. I really should do that, it's what mainly keeps me from trying out the SW sims here, they are just in worlds and times I just am not familiar with.

I am wanting to start a PBP SW: Eye of the Empire game, with only three books out for it instead of the plethora out for Saga or SW RPG, would be easier to start in at the ground level.

Re: Officer, Moderator, and Committees

I'll post a reply to this in SW OOC. =-D

Last edited by Ash Leighton Plom (2015-02-12 21:09:24)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Officer, Moderator, and Committees

A quick note:

Deborah Leighton Plom has agreed to step in step in as the Awards and Rewards Officer!

Things are moving along quite well, and I thank everyone for their help.