Ok folks, Raven here your friendly neighborhood GM and Co Creator of this forum RPG. I want a quick heads up once everyone is ready. Things have calmed down with training of my service dog as well as Getting the tech side of the house in order.
When I get the Greenlight to start you off, check for my initial post with in CANIS HQ Director's Office.
I look forward to playing with you all. But, I need to get you all up to snuff on how this all works well. You will be role playing with the NPCs for a bit in CANIS HQ getting your bearings and figuring out the teams for posting.
The biggest issue i've seen with many of these Sims is that posting rates differ so much that if you have a large group waiting it'll kill the story. So we'll pair you up based upon your posting speeds, so that you guys can feel comfortable. I will usually immediately post back with GM or NPC involvement.
some tips, on how this will run smoothly.
1. TALK TO THE OTHER PLAYERS. In character and out. Communication is key.
2. It's NOT YOUR STORY. You are acting within one, and while your actions do help define it, it is best to ask out of character in a PM with me on what you see and hear. (I know this world a bit better)
3. Imagination, Imagination, Imagination. Seriously can't say this enough. You have these fantastic powers at times. If you think you can logically explain it based upon what we've talked about. please go for it. You aren't superheroes. You get tired quickly. You are human, and you are flawed.
4. If there is backstory you want to develop, we can make a private thread for you to work it out.
5. Communication (yes I repeated this) please communicate in game and out of game with each other. This way we can make it the best story possible.
now if these things bother you, let me know. But soon as you are ready I have a fantastic story worked up to see you guys play inside. Fae, Asgardians, and Lacrosse.
look forward to gaming again with you all
Much Love and Hope