Re: B Deck - Common Room and Galley

gfictional wrote:

Louis appeared about then, smiling at the woman.

"Hey, seems like the boarding is going shiney enough over there. Leastwise the captain is calm enough about it," he gave her his take on it all.

"That's good to know." Lydia tried to keep her irritability out of her voice, it wasn't the cooks fault she'd been left with no orders. Hell if she knew it wouldn't back fire on her she would have gone back to Eponine's room and played with Abigial.


"Say, you know I made some cookies...ginger snaps. If it's alright with you, maybe I could let the kid have a few? Well, for that matter, you're welcome to some also? They're small," Louis made the offer, trying to be friendly.

"Nah, I'm good." she blew and popped another bubble before tossing a glance over her shoulder, "Just don't let Eponine know."

Lydia

Re: B Deck - Common Room and Galley

ooc: Sorry, meant no offense by it. Just wanted to give you something to do char wise. I deleted it too.

IC:  After informing her of the mission's progress report, or rather what little he knew about it, Louis brought up a topic he was more comfortable with - food - offering cookies to both the woman and even more so hoping to secure permission to let the little girl have some. Kids loved cookies, he was rather confident of that much.

"Nah, I'm good." she blew and popped another bubble before tossing a glance over her shoulder, "Just don't let Eponine know."

Louis nodded, "Shiney! I'll go get some and maybe some milk too, white, powdered, not chocolate...for her."

As for the woman's warning, it did give him a little pause.

"Say, she wouldn't shoot me or anything if she finds me with Abigail would she? "

Last edited by gfictional (2017-03-19 20:30:15)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: B Deck - Common Room and Galley

Lydia snickered then recalling how Eponine tried to make sure her daughter still got healthy food and drink, "good choice," with the milk, "Who, 'Nine?" a dark brow drew flew up at the innocent question. "No, she wouldn't." More than likely she would ask Lydia to take care of the situation, politely where it would not seem like foul play. But the young cook did not need to know all of that. Yet.

Lydia

Re: B Deck - Common Room and Galley

The woman assured Louis that the girl's mother wouldn't shoot him. He certainly hoped so afterall he was only trying to be nice to the poor little thing, it certainly wasn't much of a life being cooped up in a compartment every day and night and no other kids to play with.  Louis felt badly for her.

"Alright, shiney! I'll go do that then, see ya later," Louis nodded then turned to leave only to turn his head back again, "Umm, by the way, you're doin' a great job guarding this deck or whatever your job is."

With that he flashed a goofy grin and left her to her duty.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: B Deck - Common Room and Galley

Lydia really meant to send the young girl a wave to let her know that the cook she had met earlier was going to be bringing her cookies and milk, but his parting words left her feeling a bit perplexed. She had no idea just what she was doing sitting there, surely she was not guarding the deck like he had said, but yet, what was she doing? Behaving like a good employee or...?

Lydia

Re: B Deck - Common Room and Galley

Lydia's thoughts on her usefulness were suddenly interrupted by her Cortex going off. A rather angry and paniced sounding Eponine came over the device. =Where are you? Someone is trying to get in the Cabin! Secure the situation and tell me Abigail is alright! Go!= The voice commanded.

-Eponine

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a281/hollyzuzu/scarlettwilsonsm.png http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a281/hollyzuzu/myfawnysm.jpg http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a281/hollyzuzu/Providence3sm.jpg http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a281/hollyzuzu/Eponine_zpssmub9bif.jpg http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a281/hollyzuzu/noshinsm.png

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: B Deck - Common Room and Galley

The Captain's voice came over the ship's PA system, saying

="This is the Captain speaking.  The boarding party will be returning in a moment with potential survivors, so let's make sure that the remaining members of the Fire Team are present to ensure security is tight until we ascertain their identities."=

Gunther

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: B Deck - Common Room and Galley

The Captain's voice came over the intercom just then,

="This is the Captain.  Please advise me when the Boarding Party and their two guests are all safely back aboard."=

- Gunther

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: B Deck - Common Room and Galley

After leaving Louis with Abigail, Lydia wasted no time in getting back down the her spot, as she had now deemed it. And the chair that she had left them, which she again took, only this time she had a dart notched on her crossbow and waited.

Lydia

Re: B Deck - Common Room and Galley

Lydia heard noises from the airlock as members of the Boarding Party returned, and in a moment she heard the hiss of air returning to replace the vacuum of the Black.

- GM

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: B Deck - Common Room and Galley

Svara stepped out of the airlock and plodded her way, as quickly as she was able in the bulky suit, to the EVA area. She unlatched her helmet and called out to Lydia. "You been listenin' to the chatter?" she asked as she began wrestling the suit off. "Delilah should be just behind us. Maybe stand where you can see into the airlock, but they can't see you, 'case there's trouble."

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: B Deck - Common Room and Galley

Just ahead of her was Laura, who too removed her helmet then wiped her brow.

"I'll get my suit off once we've processed these people", she said as she moved over to a point where she could cover the door with her pistol, "I'm going to ask them to strip to their undies in the airlock before we let them in. Make sure they're not carrying anything dangerous under their suits. Also, I'm going to go into full blown scary posh lady mode. The one that I use when it's my husband's turn to do the laundry".

- Laura Stanier

Re: B Deck - Common Room and Galley

The intercom activated with a call from the Bridge.

="Ms. Stone, this is the Captain.  Who just came aboard?"=

- Gunther

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: B Deck - Common Room and Galley

"No." There was no need, but what question or statement was aimed at was up in the air

Mike Palmer wrote:

The intercom activated with a call from the Bridge.

="Ms. Stone, this is the Captain.  Who just came aboard?"=

- Gunther

Lydia stepped over the the intercom, hitting the button with her free hand, ="Mathis and Stainer."=

Lydia

Re: B Deck - Common Room and Galley

Svara's face scrunched up in a puzzled expression as she unzipped her suit and began tugging her arms out. It was worth the time to her to be free of the suit's confinement - she'd be a lot quicker on the draw without the extra weight.

"No which?" she responded to Lydia, not sure what the other woman was saying exactly.

She set her pistol's holster on the shelf and wrangled her limber body out of the suit in a set of relatively smooth movement, and left it laying on the floor.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: B Deck - Common Room and Galley

The CO's voice came right back in answer to Lydia's response,

="Thank you Ms. Stone."=

Gunther

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: B Deck - Common Room and Galley

James M wrote:

Carson followed suit in his low on air suit which was yelling at him

==Keep your eyes on the hatch and oh that gun, ==

A glance to his right was the wrong thing to do, hooo weee were we spinning, Carson pauses holding the line, the re-orientates himself and focuses on the gun no! the hatch the hatch yes the blessed hatch gorram it
He makes it to the other ship and tries to smile at the gun bearing suit at the hatch, he looks inside and this airlock looked much better than the Mayfairs
Time to step inside?
Carson waits for a prompt from the rescuers which he hoped would not become his captors

Carson Beckett

Laura waited for the other two people from Mayfair to enter the airlock and cycle it before she would start the security check process.

- GM

Re: B Deck - Common Room and Galley

Delilah slid along the deployed safety line without effort, soon joining the two new men found on the derelict.  After shifting them further into the airlock, she was free to secure the external hatch and cycle the atmosphere back into the airlock.  The air hissed into the small chamber, a most welcome sound to those whose suit air was almost completely exhausted, and the light panel soon changed from red to green.

The airlock was now pressurized.

- GM

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: B Deck - Common Room and Galley

Delilah took off her helmet and shook the sweat off her head. Revealing to the two men that she was also indeed a woman. Scooting past them she took her place by the door and looked at them. With shotgun still raised but it's stock closed so it was close to her chest. Making her hard to disarm.

"Alright now you two. I'm gonna step out of the airlock and if you two get any ideas to try anything cute. Just remember I will pump you full of buckshot and then eject your lifeless bodies into space."

-Delilah

"I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and would blow you head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?" -Harry Callahan

Hi, I'm from Detroit! (Yes it did suck)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: B Deck - Common Room and Galley

Hearing the airlock cycling, Svara grabbed her pistol off the table and jogged over to the airlock, gun at the ready.
She waited for the hatch to open, hoping that it would be Delilah and not one of the "survivors" coming out first.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: B Deck - Common Room and Galley

Delilah emerged. Back towards Svara as she hit the button to cycle the inner door as she walked towards the ship. Stepping slowly as she avoided the two women and got behind them.

"Make sure they aren't carrying" She said to Svara as she went behind her and started wiggling her way out of her Vaccsuit.

-Delilah

"I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and would blow you head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?" -Harry Callahan

Hi, I'm from Detroit! (Yes it did suck)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: B Deck - Common Room and Galley

The intercom again came across with the CO's voice,

="Common Area, this is the Captain.  Please advise, are all hands back aboard?"=

- Gunther

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: B Deck - Common Room and Galley

A new message followed the airlock recycling,

="Bridge here.  Do the new arrivals have any gear remaining aboard the Mayfair?  If so, we need to send someone back over to retrieve it.  The Boarding Party will also need to take body bags to recover the bodies of the deceased crew, so that we can return them to the authorities."=

- Gunther

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: B Deck - Common Room and Galley

Ironette wrote:

Delilah emerged. Back towards Svara as she hit the button to cycle the inner door as she walked towards the ship. Stepping slowly as she avoided the two women and got behind them.

"Make sure they aren't carrying" She said to Svara as she went behind her and started wiggling her way out of her Vaccsuit.

-Delilah

As the door opened and Delilah stepped inside, the message over the intercom was heard by all of them.

"I'll let you deal with that", Laura said to the new crew arrival, "I'd rather not go back on that ship unless I have to".

Then she turned to those from Mayfair.

"OK, gentlemen", she said, sounding as menacing as she could, "I want you to remove your spacesuits and then I want you to strip down to your underpants. That will do, I am not in the mood to see your yīnjīngs...

Do it slowly and don't make any sudden movements. Or you're going to regret it for as long as you live, which will not be very long".

- GM

Re: B Deck - Common Room and Galley

"You think I want to go retrieve bodies and personal belonging?" Delilah said as she processed the message.

"That information would've been good to know while I was still suited up" she sighed as she went to the intercom.

"Sir, Wolff here, all due respect but are we equipped for Zero G retrieval of Corpses? Strategically I wouldn't recommend it either"

-Wolff

"I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and would blow you head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?" -Harry Callahan

Hi, I'm from Detroit! (Yes it did suck)

Thumbs up Thumbs down