Topic: A Phoenix Chat

Set this up for the mini convention....but I thought... why just use it for that! So posting the link, figured we might as well use it!

Click Here!

Re: A Phoenix Chat

Excellent!

Works well!

Yep, I see no faults.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

A prominent link to it somewhere on the main page would be helpful.

Again excuse my lack of techiness, but I couldn't get into it. I tried to post and it asked for Facebook and some other things as options. I hit yahoo but then it said page not found.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Zuzutoo wrote:

A prominent link to it somewhere on the main page would be helpful.

In the meantime we can mention it in the newsletter; I'll add it on the blog too.

I tried it. No one was around. sad

http://www.phoenix-rp.com/img/pips/4.png http://oi60.tinypic.com/5otabo.jpg

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I would have been, but Monday's are back to being busy nights for me. Scouts and football...the latter of which I've just gotten home from.

gfictional wrote:

Again excuse my lack of techiness, but I couldn't get into it. I tried to post and it asked for Facebook and some other things as options. I hit yahoo but then it said page not found.

I'll check things tomorrow, but it should let you login as a guest if you don't want one of the other options. But I meantbill check on the yahoo bit! Sorry lack of sleep and a busy day are catching up to me!

Silent, you had some initial troubles with chat too. How did you solve them?

Signed up with ChatWing.

This has rather fallen out of use in the last few months...

We should definitely use it more. I wonder if it (or how folks would feel) about there being a link for it on the Nav bar or something.

Seems like a good idea to have it accessible.

This is the first I'm hearing about this. Love the idea!  big_smile

~Robert

http://i41.tinypic.com/2q2e0ig.png

Thumbs up Thumbs down

The link is stickied in my signature.

-B

Why did Suzy fall out of the swing?  Because she had no arms.
Knock, knock. Who's there?
Not Suzy

Thumbs up Thumbs down

oh i'm still using it, but no one is looking into it, it seems

Armored with faith, armed with knowledge, blessed with wrath.
Jennifer Roth-Mud&Mercs|Felix Winter-Wing Commander|Jochen Baumann-Covert-81|Neera Anzari-Area 88 Waving Wings|Eric O'brien-Area 88 Crimson Skies|Torsten Winkler-Rainbow Six

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I'm planning to make a short mention of it in the next newsletter. Perhaps that will get some of the members using it a bit more.

-Mischa

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a281/hollyzuzu/6bd9dace-1d9f-469e-b069-b872b1d826dd_zpswfifvw2x.jpg

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I think it needs a big red button that begs you to push it.

Agree.

Is it for members to chat real time? I mean, I know that is what it CAN do, but is that its main purpose?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

faster way of comunication for everyone who isn't linked via skype, steam, facebook or other instant messenger.
I like it to talk with who ever is online.
and its a nice tool to get to know people who don't play in the same sims

Armored with faith, armed with knowledge, blessed with wrath.
Jennifer Roth-Mud&Mercs|Felix Winter-Wing Commander|Jochen Baumann-Covert-81|Neera Anzari-Area 88 Waving Wings|Eric O'brien-Area 88 Crimson Skies|Torsten Winkler-Rainbow Six

Thumbs up +2 Thumbs down

The main purpose is basically exactly what Spart said. If one so wanted, (and as some already do) you can chat with other members. It helps with building our community, as Spart also stated, he can talk with other members that he doesn't play in sims with. And of course we can use it when we have another convention.

That being said... is it possible to have something clickable to make it easier to find?