Topic: Phoenix-AJJE Merger FAQ's

Below you'll find the finished FAQ's, at this point in time, regarding the merge. If there is something missing or anyone can think of another question to add, don't hesitate to bring it up.

What is this merge? Why is Phoenix doing it?

This merge is “bringing together” two roleplaying communities into one. There is already in the works, a PARs section to Phoenix being established.

The possibility was brought to the admin of Phoenix who brought the decision to the membership of Phoenix, keeping with our democratic standards. And after general discussion the entire membership voted for the merger.

What is PARs? How is it different from playing in a forum?

PARs stands for Post And Reply System.

Will PARs substitute the current forum system?

No. We will still have and use our forum, but we will also have a PARs “wing” or section. It can be accessed at pars.phoenix-rp.com

I played a sim with Pars at AJJE. Will I be able to continue it here?

All active sims from AJJE will be on our PARs wing. The inactive ones will still be available to reinstate and kept in our “Cryo-chamber”.

I played at AJJE and now I'd like to create a new sim at Phoenix. Should I do it with PARs or with the forum?

Which-ever you would like!

I played with PARS but now I'd like to switch my sim to the forum system. Can I do it? Can I migrate my existing sim?

Both Phoenix’s Technical Coordinator and AJJE’s WebMaster are hoping to make this possible!

I am a Phoenix player and I just want to keep playing my current sims. Does this merge change something for me?

Basially no.

I am a Phoenix SL and this PARs seems great! Can I migrate my existing sim?

Both Phoenix’s Technical Coordinator and AJJE’s WebMaster are hoping to make this possible!

Can I play at the same time in different sims, some using PARs and some using the forums?

Yes, yes and yes!

I heard about a limited time license. What will happen to Phoenix and my sims after this time?

A new license will be discussed among the creator of PARs and the Phoenix admin at that time.