Re: EVC2016

I seem a bit of a sore loser for not saying this sooner, but.

Congrats Kevin on your Victory!

At MCAS Miramar, drowning in Pilots and Sun

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Osprey wrote:
Zuzutoo wrote:

Apologies for that, I was sending out a last minute reminder to people that had not voted and I mistakenly selected  the incorrect ballot that closed two years ago. I immediately resent the message to everyone that had not voted on the current list. I should have annotated the mistake better, but was rushing to an appointment for work. So some pepole that had not voted  may have recieved two emails one to an incorrect ballot.
-Kevin

Actually, I never received a second ballot.

Hang on, why is this a big deal for you? You quit the site, remember.

Silent Hunter wrote:
Osprey wrote:
Zuzutoo wrote:

Apologies for that, I was sending out a last minute reminder to people that had not voted and I mistakenly selected  the incorrect ballot that closed two years ago. I immediately resent the message to everyone that had not voted on the current list. I should have annotated the mistake better, but was rushing to an appointment for work. So some pepole that had not voted  may have recieved two emails one to an incorrect ballot.
-Kevin

Actually, I never received a second ballot.

Hang on, why is this a big deal for you? You quit the site, remember.

When I got that message I thought it odd, next day I came here thinking I should let whoever was in charge know about it, but when I saw that it was tied to an election I decided to post here. And if a second ballot didn't get out, then that might be one of the problems in terms of turn-out.

You are right I don't got any horse in this race what-so-ever. But I did get the ballot as a e-mail message. I did check on this. I was just letting those in charge know there was a pretty major glitch.

Whatever issues outside of this problem are irrelevant right now. And to be honest I don't want to drag that out here in an argument.

Last edited by Osprey (2016-06-12 10:46:45)

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

The one you received was for the wrong election. The reason you never received another, or second one was because since you left, you were taken off the voter list. Does that help explain?