Topic: A new idea?

I've been doing some thinking and pondering over one of the issues we have here at Phoenix, that being our lack of GMs. Does that affect our activity, i.e., posting rate? In a way it does. And now we have lost another active member, who was also a gm, putting 2 semi-active sims on the verge of having to close. How do we remedy this?

One thing that comes to my mind are character (or member) driven sims/plots. Is it as fun, yes it can be. Players would work with other players creating and carrying out plots, things they have in mind for their characters. (a small example right now would Kevin and I having Sapphire and Scarlett on Greenleaf)

No it is not the norm for Phoenix, but honestly we need some abnormal or to be frank some change. It could be simple enough as testing out one to see what everyone thinks and if it would work here.

Misty (typing one handed with a wiggly baby in your arms is not easy!)

Re: A new idea?

I've done that some years ago. It works when everybody are aboard.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Greenleaf is a good environment for doing this, and I'm certainly willing. The skyplex has room for any story anyone wants to explore, even as a limited run. Open to ideas.
-Kevin

Anyone, or no one else?

Phoenix needs some love and dedication to survive, folks.

Misty

I don't have the time to commit to joining, but I think it's a good idea and one worth trying out smile

Can't commit to anything else at present sadly.

- Silent

It doesn't even have to be a "new" sim. It could be one that is in need of a GM and the SL would be interested in experimenting.

But if it were a new one, we would still need at the minimum, 3 players. More would be better.

Misty

I don't really know if my game would be the place for this. But, we could certainly try it in rainbow six. I'll ask my players about it

At MCAS Miramar, drowning in Pilots and Sun

Thumbs up +2 Thumbs down

Kevin and I are attempting this on Greenleaf!

This might work out pretty well for Elegy if we keep it. So many plots and whatnot.... that's what the Game of Thrones is all about. wink

http://talesoftheunicorn.net/rhiannonsm.png|
Rhiannon

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Exactly! lol