Topic: Retirement!

It's with great sadness that Ash and I are retiring from online role playing and leaving Phoenix. This is because our lives have changed over the last few years to the point that we just can't find enough space for it that can do it justice.

We'll post on our sims over the next few days to tie things up. We have loved our time here, from the conception of Phoenix and before, playing with many of you back in The Old Country, at AJJE.

We've made so many friends, had such a great time, and played in so many great stories, it's way too hard to say goodbye, so let's just say we'll see you around on the other parts of the interwebs like Facebook, Twitter and so on.

THANK YOU ALL.

Stay shiny, folks.

Love, Deb and Ash xxx

Last edited by Deborah Leighton Plom (2016-08-17 22:50:33)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Retirement!

This is so sad to me, Deb, as I have known you and Ash for the better part of 10 years now.  I understand how RL can get in the way, and you have to do what is right for you and the family.  Please keep in touch, as I have more than a passing interest in your lives and endeavors.  May the Lord bless and keep you both.

Your friend,

Mike

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Really sad to hear this. Please keep in touch.

God bless you and your family.

I used more words on Facebook, so shall keep it short here - sad

:-(

Looks like I'll be leaving too then.

Invisec: Theodore Prenthurch || Accipiter: Renyar Botfodomo || Pacific Rim: Natalie Jessica Finch
http://i1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff378/spsblue/Signature_3_zps1055eafc.png

Let's not all rush for the exit, folks.  There are still plenty of good games on site.

- Mike

Thumbs up +3 Thumbs down

Mike Palmer wrote:

Let's not all rush for the exit, folks.  There are still plenty of good games on site.

- Mike

Quoting for truth. This to the nth degree - as monumental as Ash and Deb's contributions have been to Phoenix over time, their leaving is no reason for things to end. It didn't when they were away before.

Thirding that comment.

Like I said on FB...

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Phoenix will hold together. She'll fly true.

Thanks for all the lovely messages.

xxx

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down