Topic: Alpha 6 Revival?

In an effort to go 2/2 on old revived Sims, I'd like to revive Alpha 6. I've spoken with the GM and SL and I will be taking over some GM duties along with playing.

I'd also like to see if anyone else wanted to join.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Alpha 6 Revival?

What is the sim about?  Just for the sake of argument...

- Mike

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Well as the original show states

In 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Four decades later, their appointed successors continue to serve as soldiers of fortune... If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-Team.

This is like that, but in Europe and Modernized.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

A fuller description from the previous incarnation - now updated slightly:

The A-Team: Alpha Six is a modern day update/continuation of the cult 1980s television show The A-Team. If you don't know that the show was about, Mr. T pities you.

The A-Team have now retired; sadly Hannibal has passed on. However, Tempelton "Face" Peck decided, with the agreement of the others, to set up a number of successor A-Teams, with hand-picked mercenaries who hold the passion for fighting injustice (not to mention proficiency in combat) as the Team to carry on the good work.

Nine A-Teams now exist, designated Alpha One through Nine, each allocated to different regions of the world. Our story focusses on Alpha Six, whose primary Area of Operations is Europe and North Africa, although they are by no means constrained to that area.

Headed by British military veteran Victoria "Monty" Shaw, they love it when a plan comes together.

Eyy.

Master Gunnery Sergeant Timothy Ellington USMC Ret. Is back in action and ready to rock.

At MCAS Miramar, drowning in Pilots and Sun

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

I dunno if this is still active. But reading the old sim threads made me interested in playing this.

Also I liked the movie. It was fun

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I've revived it at the Myth-Weavers site.