Re: OOC: Out of Character Chat.

Sounds good. I will try posting today or within the next day or so. Also what time of the year is it? I am assuming we're in the warmer months of the year with your characters wearing t shirts and what not.

Last edited by Tarzan (2017-12-04 13:12:31)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Glad to have ya!

Same! And sorry I'm slacking, Cub Scouts Popcorn season has ended, rewards are due, Christmas party needs planning, etc., has kept me away, but I'm anxious to get back in and see Tarzan start working his mojo too.

Welcome aboard Tarzan, glad to have you here.

The RP is set sometime in May, so it is quite warm.

Also, due to the Christmas period and how busy people are around this time, I have decided to relax the AWOL policy. So it is now TWO weeks, instead of ONE week. I'm not that aggressive with AWOLs anyway...

Thumbs up +2 Thumbs down

Not a bad idea.

Thanks!

Sorry got busy with work. Will be posting soon.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Yo GM overlord Daniel, where would you like me to pop in? I'm wide open.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

You can post anywhere mate, maybe make contact with Cole in this thread.

We can start getting small groups together and then merge into a slightly larger one at some point in the future.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Ongoing Worlds Tournament of Simulations is accepting nominations. I was considering splicing what we have written here into a single thread. (Long story short - most folks don't like forum roleplay or the way we play here).

Usually there is a starting synopsis.
A link to a post, judges read only ten posts per game/sim.
And a closing synopsis.

Opinion, Daniel?

Feel free, I'm all for it ^_^

Also, I shall be posting tomorrow, around 1900-ish (UTC+00:00). Got home late today...

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down