Topic: Come on in and introuduce yourself!

Whether a new member or a returning one, feel free to introduce yourself and let us get to know a little bit about you!

If, like me, your brain decides to go blank, here are a few ideas:

• How long you have been Roleplaying

• Where you call home/Timezone

• Favorite genres to RP

• Favorite TV show, movie, book.....

Re: Come on in and introuduce yourself!

Greetings, my name is Daniel Taylor, I currently reside in England.

I have been roleplaying since 2006 when I first joined AJJE Games. Then after the schism, I joined here, but something happened and I left to make a new site and created quite a successful RP for Naruto and various other games. Eventually, in 2013, due to real life reasons, I stopped roleplaying. Now it is 2017 and I decided to get back into it again.

I like to RP; Sci-fi, apocalypse and fantasy stuff.

My favourite TV show is Suits and I like to read novels based on people reincarnating into a fantasy world or being summoned into games and stuff like that.

Hi everybody,

Not a new member, but a returning one. Sadly I had to leave Phoenix RPG behind some time ago because I couldn't find the time to RP here anymore.

Misty contacted me a few weeks ago asking if I might be interested in returning. Now, it was never a matter of not being interested in returning, because I have missed this place and this feels a bit like coming home after a very long time.

Sadly I am still rather busy with other things, leaving me with less time to spend on these forums than I'd like to, but I have made a promise to myself in the form of a compromise: I will return but, at least for now, will only be playing one character. I should at least be able to find the time for that and, let's be honest: it's just fun being here and RP'ing again with you guys.

I haven't exactly made up my mind yet if I am going to play one of my old characters or design a new one (although I'm leaning towards the latter), but that also depends on which sims are still active. Preferably I'd play in a Firefly sim; the Firefly universe was the one that led me to these forums in the first place.

Anyway: great to be back and very much looking forward to RP'ing with you guys again! And if you have any questions, don't hestitate to ask them.  smile

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a281/hollyzuzu/6bd9dace-1d9f-469e-b069-b872b1d826dd_zpswfifvw2x.jpg

Welcome back Mischa!

I think Kevin would like to get Greenleaf going again, and there is always the Prinz Eugen or Akers(which I want to get running) on PARS.

Great to be back! Greenleaf sounds good to me. Would a new login account be needed to get access to PARS and is there a quick login link to it on this site (yes, I've been away for a while)?

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a281/hollyzuzu/6bd9dace-1d9f-469e-b069-b872b1d826dd_zpswfifvw2x.jpg

You can pm me:
username
password
email

There is not.... yet! Things are in the works!

Been gone for too long. Thought I'd drop back in, say hi, and join in on the zombie slaying. I would also be interested in rejoining the Firefly universe if Greenleaf is still going on. Also how does one get to the PARS site?

WB David! I mean, Tarzan! Kevin is definitely interested in reopening Greenleaf, and I would be willing to play there as well...so that's a start of a plan!

PM me:
username
password
email

and I can get you set up!

Managed to get into PARS. I still have my old login but looks like everything there is long dead. I will be writing up my character info for Outbreak and Greenleaf tonight or tomorrow and hopefully back to posting shortly after.

Most everything is dead. I and trying to rebuild Akers, but considering I am trying to help Kevin with Greenleaf as well, and RL it's a long process!

Looking forward to your Outbreak Character!