Topic: Imperial Class Star Destroyer (Home)

https://i.imgur.com/OsuLErL.jpg

The Imperial I-class Star Destroyer, also referred to as an Imperial-class Star Destroyer or Star Destroyer, was a model of Imperial-class Star Destroyer in the service of the Imperial Navy. A wedge-shaped capital ship, it bristled with weapons emplacements, assault troops, boarding craft, and TIE fighters. In the era of the Galactic Empire, its command bridge was staffed by the finest crewmen in the navy. (That's all you)

https://i.imgur.com/Flm9CmU.jpg

Imperial I-class Star Destroyers had over 37,000 crew on board— 9,253 officers and 27,850 enlisted personnel. The complement of 9,700 stormtroopers added to a total of 46,803 crew and passengers. With the bridge being located in the upper half of the ship, the officer's quarters were located right below it. To complement its impressive crew size, every Imperial-class vessel carried consumables for 2 years, with its liquid stores and holds for raw materials being located near its bow. Amidships, crew barracks, gunnery crew quarters, meeting rooms, training areas, and cell blocks were located in the vessels second 'step,' with four gradually upsloping smaller 'steps' eventually leading to the ships 'neck' which connected it to its upper bridge section, deflector shield generators, and communications array. On the "side" of the ship existed the port lateral umbilical restocking vestibule.

https://i.imgur.com/YNlQ2wA.jpg

The reactor was one factor that determined the sheer size of this warship. Another being the space required to house the crew. Other space consuming elements include: engine turbines, backup engine reactors, subsidiary reactors, and anti-resonance plates. The auxiliary reactor can be found in the ship's nose.

An amphitheater with 150 seating capacity, vids and combat practice rooms are also maintained. A civilian area, with shops, services, eating establishments and leisure centres are found as well. Crew quarters include bedroom, living area with communications nook, and a small toilet room. Unlike most Imperial warships, the ISD provides recreational facilities for off-duty personnel. These multiple facilities are fairly large. Unfortunately, this design lacks raw material recycling facilities. As a result, most captains follow standard procedure and dump repair debris and waste materials before jumping into hyperspace. Raw materials and liquid stores can be found forward of, and flanking the secondary launch bay.

Starfighters complement: 4 TIE/ln Fighter Squadrons, 1 TIE Interceptor Squadrons, 1 TIE Bomber Squadron, 400 flight personel.

Ground Assault Forces:      Full Standard Stormtrooper Division (9,700 Troops), 20 AT-ATs, 30 AT-STs, 1 Pre-fabricated Garrison Base, 100 Probe Droids.

Like other Star Destroyers, a single Internal Affairs officer was stationed aboard the ship to scan the crew for signs of disloyalty and sedition, as well as interrogate any captured prisoners. As most ships in the Navy, Rebaxan Columni MSE-6 series repair droids were employed to serve as messenger, repair and custodial assistants.