Re: Ident Control - Applications

Should I have posted my char in the Bios instead or...?

~Robert

http://i41.tinypic.com/2q2e0ig.png

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Nope, didn't realize you were awaiting any kind of confirmation. Feel free to start posting whenever you like.

http://www.phoenix-rp.com/img/pips/4.png http://oi60.tinypic.com/5otabo.jpg

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Indeed, my bad. There are lots of people that need driving about. Get to work!

Yes sir!  wink

~Robert

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Jason Wypij wrote:

jesus everyone pick on Tomas why dont ya.

Jay

I'll give Tomas a chance to make friends/enemies with Danny.  tongue

~Robert

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Character image

Tatiana "Tanya" Suvorova, Greenleaf Comms Operator

Voted by Cargo Ships Monthly as the friendliest station docking operator in the system, 28 year old Tanya is primary dispatcher for one of the four shifts that handle arrivals and departures in the space around the Skyplex, demonstrating calm and cool logic, as well as a strong knowledge of ship types.

A very chatty woman, although arguably a bit of a nerd, she can be found off-duty playing chess or backgammon. Occasionally, she'll go for poker.

Last edited by Silent Hunter (2016-04-30 20:38:34)

Just diving right in.  If any tweaks need to be made, let me know!  Still getting my bearings 'round these parts.

http://i.imgur.com/BzeiUCo.png?1?3045  http://i.imgur.com/sZOgFzc.png?1

Sex: Female

Aliases: Sewer rate/Seurat

Height/weight/appearance: 5'11”/180lbs/Caucasian, brown hair, brown eyes.

Tattoos/markings: Zipper down left side; Headphone port symbol, mic port symbol, USB port symbol behind right ear and down right side of neck, accompanied by appropriate port shapes;  “Don't Panic” on the inside of right wrist; two stylized lipstick marks on chest, to the right.

Piercings: Left and right earlobe, twice each; left ear, industrial piercing; left and right ear, cartilage piercing, three each; tongue stud.

Excels at: Software architecture, cyber security, lock picking, pick pocketing, breaking and entering, drinking, brawling, disrupting the peace, generally getting her hands on what she's not supposed to have.

Notably bad at: Paying bills, keeping cool, acting like an adult, dealing with family, thinking actions through, staying sober, firearms, manual labour, long term physical activities.

File notes:
Senishall Weathers - or “Sunny” to most – was born to Liang and Lisa Weathers.  Liang is the owner and founder of a company that designs and manufactures computer chips for various purpose, and the business has left them moderately wealthy.  The second youngest of five children, Sunny was the Weathers family's only daughter.  Her father was a strict house patriarch, and her mother an unwavering supporter of him.  She grew up being very singled out by her parents, both because she was their only daughter, and because she took quite readily to the skills applicable to her father's company.  Sunny's youth was spent in school, or with tutors, and allowed for very little freedom.  She was a quiet prodigy.  By the time Sunny was entering high school, though, things had started to sour.  Stewart, the eldest, was becoming the physicist their father wanted.  Marshal and Warren, the twins, were excelling at their engineering courses at university.  Even Kingsley, still in middle school, had shown academic promise and was often praised by his teachers as a star pupil.  And Sunny, who simply couldn't keep up with the demands of day to day life and the expectations of greatness which had been put on her by her father, had done what many rebellious teens do; she started partying.

She stayed out late, she hung out with the wrong crowd, she got tattoos, she did drugs, and she got into trouble.  The first few times she was caught and punished for it, she swore she'd never do anything like it again.  But when months passed, and her life continued to be a miserable series of “Why did you only get an A?  You should have gotten an A+ on that test.  You need to study harder for the next one,” Sunny relieved the constant stress by breaking the rules.  She stopped studying for anything, and by the end of her first year, started cheating her way through most classes.  Her cheating got sloppier and sloppier, almost as if she wanted to get caught.  What had started off as breaking a few rules to feel better and descended into a fully-fledged cry for attention, which was met with only harsh discipline by her father.  She was bailed out of most of it by her father's money, but by the time she turned eighteen, she had used up the last of her family's good will.  She was kicked out of her parents house and left to fend for herself, not even a high school diploma to her name.

For a while, she still got into trouble, and her father still bailed her out, somewhere in the back of his mind believing that she would learn from her mistakes, and go back to school eventually.  Every time it was with a lecture that she wasn't living up to her potential, that she should stop this nonsense and straighten out.  But she didn't stop, instead she got into more and more trouble, she upped the anti.  But with all of his sons now working at his company, and his daughter causing him no end of headache, at the age of twenty, Sunny was officially disowned by her parents.  His last words to her were that she was a failure, and should be ashamed of the dirt she'd brought on their family name.

Since then, she's been in and out of jail, with nothing ever quite sticking.  She's lived on the streets, and goes where ever she feels like.  She takes legitimate jobs when they're easy, but she's a notably unreliable employee, and doesn't tend to hold onto any job for long.  When she has to, she turns to crime to make ends meet.  Whether it's being a drug middle man, doing a few forged checks, petty theft, or other small time gigs, or if she gets contacted to do something a little more difficult really all depends on what comes easy to her.  She's got a knack for getting into places she should be able to get into, both physical and in cyberspace, her years being taught skills she'd need to work in her father's company not going to waste in that regard.

On the surface she seems pretty happy-go-lucky.  She doesn't cast harsh judgment on anybody, and is most often found cheerfully in the company of people others would refer to as rejects.  She's a good time to party with, but she's about as unreliable as folks come.  As a direct result, she doesn't tend to keep any of her friends, or have any people she can rely on when she needs them.  Since she can't keep people around, she's gotten used to not needing them.  Though she'd never admit it, deep down she's a very lonely person.  She's bitter and angry about a lot of things, and she's given up on caring about a lot of others.  Somewhere along the line she acquired the belief that she can't possibly do anything well or right, so there's no point in trying.

She maintains a presence in various hacker communities, her alias “Seurat” carrying a little weight there.  Usually that's how she gets hired for the more complex illicit activities.  Currently, she's got an easy and legitimate gig at the tables, having only gotten to the Skyplex a couple weeks ago.  She hasn't done anything to make the management there particularly mad at her aside from showing up a few minutes late to most of her shift.  Well, she hasn't done anything yet.

Last edited by Gideon Jones (2014-09-03 06:25:27)

Like my roleplay?  Try my FictionPress. </shamelessplug>

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Excellent, someone for Deck 5. Been needing girls if her caliber. Welcome aboard.

Hey all,

Ash and I were wondering if it would be possible to bring back Kris and Alex to rebuild Phantasm, the night club?

We'd need a bit of a catch up/sim summary as I think they left just after the big explosion, so lots may have happened!

Deb

Thumbs up Thumbs down

My thinking is they went off the grid after the explosion, assuming an attack, and have been working through their contacts/sources to try to identify the attacker. Alex would have a good reason for returning from being off the grid - for example to lure the attacker out of hiding if he now felt confident he was ready to defeat them.

I think I read some of the pirate attack that came after the explosion, with some folk (Mischa's character August from the Odyssey and someone else) crawling round in engineering pipes, and some small ships closing with the station, while something was happening with the Atlantis and its shuttle and the security team were trying to board the Odyssey(?) in dock, but yeah, it would be so helpful to get a summary of events since the explosion at Phantasm.

Ash

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Well you've hit the big ones.

The bomb went off in Phantasm. Security took control of the station away from the Administrator, which pissed her off to no end. In the panic from the two events, Pirates raided the skyplex for the first time, doing some heavy damage to the docking ring. The administrator put a bounty on the heads of any pirate that could be connected to the raid. She has since hired a couple independent contractors to beef up the defenses of the station from having such a thing occur again. We jumped forward two weeks, to where most of the rubble has been cleared away. There have been two more victims of the unknown serial killer two of which worked at Phantasm. The station is now home to at least three player characters on the run and trying to hide in plain site. Our resident bounty hunter is chasing Pirates and the Odyssey.

That's it in a nut shell. Still dealing with the fallout form the events in phantasm and the pirates, but the blood and dust is mostly cleaned up and deck 5 is coming to life again with your place boarded up. You are welcome back to set up shop. We can move towards a grand reopening of Phantasm if you like, or keep tracking the rather selfish bastards that blew you up... or both.

-Kevin

My feeling is Kris will want to reopen, Alex will want to pursue his enemies. Will look forward to Deborah's take on it.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Oh and Anna Maczarek is on board. That might be an interesting encounter.

Cool. Agreed Kris will want to get on with business. Should be some nice tension there if Alex is hell bent on revenge.  smile And Anna won't exactly diffuse any tension, I'll wager.

Thanks all.

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Wow, this is so exciting: so we can resume IC posting when we're ready? I'll have a think about how Alex will resurface... possibly getting off a ship from somewhere or a shuttle from Greenleaf - it may be he went there. How long has passed in game since our absence? Two weeks, you said?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Roughly two and a half weeks.... so hard to tell.

Fair enough. A rough idea like that is okay for determining he could have gone further afield than Greenleaf. But I'll have him arriving from Greenleaf.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

1st Sergeant Kristina Steele Maczarek Security
Height:5’8
Weight:130lbs
Homeworld: Bellerephon
Appearance: An average height, mildly muscular Scottish girl with shoulder length honey blonde hair, a pair of icy blue eyes which could be said contain the expression of anger. Her face usually remains expressionless, and her voice contains a strong Scottish accent when she speaks. Though she can sound German if she tries hard enough
Background: Kris was born to two very influential parents on Bellerephon in 2488 coming from a primarily Scottish and German heritage. Due to her father’s position. when the Unification war broke out when she turned 18, she could have joined the Alliance military as an officer. Instead choosing to enlist, she trained for recon. Making scout sniper in a relatively quick fashion. Her and her long list of spotters took on a series of increasingly dangerous and high stakes missions. Where she’d often go out with a spotter, and return alone. From that point onward she was to be known as the “Jinx” and no one wished to operate with her. The climax of this operation was at the battle of Serenity Valley, where on her final tour she was responsible for the death of an uncounted number of enemy officers before the Browncoats finally surrendered.
After the end of the war, she went into security work in the outer colonies. Her scouting skills and skill with a rifle made her irreplaceable for the job. It was then when people asked her if she hated independents due to her background. She’d said no for the longest time as she realized it was just a job, this kept people off her back for the most part. That belief she was too apathetic to feel any love for her cause or hate for someone else’s.
She continued on in the outer rim for another 5 or so years of her life. Before eventually taking passage on a transport back to the core worlds for her mother’s funeral. After attending she met up with her old platoon commander, who told her of Maczarek. So she traveled to Persephone, signed on for an enlisted course, and got assigned to the Eagles where she spent the remaining of her four years up to her assignment to the skyplex after replacing the previous commander.

Personality: Calculating and cold, Kristina generally remains a quiet thoughtful individual, though when faced with what she considers to be insubordination and idiocy. She becomes harder than a drill sergeant. Keeping her emotions out of most situations, one tends to believe she doesn't have any. This is not true, they’re just buried down deep.

"I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and would blow you head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?" -Harry Callahan

Hi, I'm from Detroit! (Yes it did suck)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Yay! More mall cops to hate! Welcome aboard!

Thanks, where do I start?

"I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and would blow you head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?" -Harry Callahan

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Well, there you have several options. Of course there is the security office, you could also deliver a message to Anna in Phantasm club, you could come off the ship on the docking ring that Marta and Tanya are heading out to meet, or you can be pursuing the three guys in hoodie for vandalism that just ducked into phantasm. Your pick. I'll roll with anywhere you want.

I guess I could just settle in with giving Anna a message

Edit: Scratch that, I'll start off in the offices

Last edited by Ironette (2015-03-13 23:09:24)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Be a bit of a surprise to Sam Arkwright - he's not been relieved of command yet!

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w442/Raj40m/Logan%20E_zps4fbsaepg.jpg
Name: Logan E
Crew Name: "Three"
Place of birth: Silverhold
Height 6'1
Weight: 215

Current Profession: Salvage & Basic Repair
Aspirations & Goals:
Credentials/Background:     
o    Mercenary - close assault, heavy weapons, explosives, covert operations, extraction
o    Criminal Activity - smuggling, theft, kidnapping, racketeering & extortion, murder
o    Salvage & Basic Repair - deep space, bio-hazardous, radioactive, warzones salvage operations, eva suit advanced training

Languages spoken: English (fluent), Chinese (basic), Spanish (basic)

Personal History
Logan was born on Silverhold. His parents owned a munitions store and Logan was handling firearms since he was a child. His father "encouraged" Logan to leave and make his own life.

Logan joined a mercenary company as a teenager [lying about his age] and rose through the ranks accordingly. The tour of duties added up and the mercenary life was hard work for little pay. There was always a dozen veterans with rank ready to order Logan around and make him clean and cook. The fun part of war; looting and shooting big guns became work and a grind. It was time for a change.

Known Enemies .... will complete in bio section

Starting concept. Pretty stock standard background for a freelancer. Anyone else watch Dark Matter?

Last edited by Raj (2015-09-12 01:52:25)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Solid start! Greenleaf could certainly use a neighborhood salvage crew. Administration might even look the other way for some indiscretions if he brings enough trade into the station.