Re: Sport Town - Deck 5

Natalya tugged her bottom of her own hoodie down, not thinking that they might actually be less conspicuous without the green garment on. She wrinkled her nose at the mention of Stephen. Yeah the guy was cool and all for the help he lent the Plexie's, but daym the guy was a bit of a weird-O. With a capital O! Sometimes his gaze linger just a bit too long and it made her skin crawl. "Yeah."

"Don't they all got, like, back doors or somethin' like that for maintenance and such?"

Natalya

Zane looked at her perplexed. "I think so. Most everything up on Deck 2 does. I've never made it this far before..." there was a little nervousness in his voice. He looked at the people wandering the deck. Damn this was just a big freak out. "Cool, yeah, so we get over to Phantasm and see how we can get in. Should be fairly dark, right?" He clearly had no idea what he was doing.

-Zane

James "Jimmy" Banderform was exhausted as he made his way down to the sport's deck, working OT was tough, specially given the stuff he was doing. He'd barely had enough energy to make his way here, but such was his vice. He was a man who loved the drink after all.

So he went looking for a spot to wet his whistle, get a few drinks without all that club fare.

-James

(How's that? I'm no good at introductory posts)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Zuzutoo wrote:

Zane looked at her perplexed. "I think so. Most everything up on Deck 2 does. I've never made it this far before..." there was a little nervousness in his voice. He looked at the people wandering the deck. Damn this was just a big freak out. "Cool, yeah, so we get over to Phantasm and see how we can get in. Should be fairly dark, right?" He clearly had no idea what he was doing.

-Zane

Natalya sidled up beside Zane as she spied a rather surly looking older man. He wasn't as creepy as Stephen, though. "Not sure. Should be...maybe we should try to maintenance entrance, or somethin' "

Natayla

Zane pulled Natalya a little closer as the man approached. He had the look of someone that worked hard with their hands, and drank harder. He decided to take a chance. "Hey Mister, you know anything about maintenance access to the club over there?" He asked pointing to Phantasm.
-Zane

James shot his questioners a weary eyed glare.

"Maintence into that club? The hell's wrong with the front..."

He kept looking at them and groaned slightly.

-Jimmy

(That was directed at me right?)

Last edited by CarlosBeLoLo (2016-09-01 10:26:48)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Zane gave the man a pleading but incredulous look. "Help us out man. You know what it's like." He pulled Natalya a little closer as they got near the waiting queue for Phantasm.
-Zane

Natalya, practically melted into Zane's side giving the teen a boost of confidence. "Yeah, dude. Ya gotta know what it's like..."

Natalya

A sudden commotion outside Phantasm caught their attention. Some crazy redhead burst out of the club and started screaming at the bouncers, who seem to have vanished from anywhere around her. For a moment the club was unguarded.
-GM

Scarlett listened to Jim's response to her request he get back immediately. The conversation ended she immediately pulled up another contact on her Cortex and kept talking without missing a beat. =Did you hear all that Marta? Yeah, I have a hard time believing it myself. But it's coming. I need the port closed in six hours. Get every one out that you can. Wave off anything but folks responding to our specific invitation. Call it a navigational hazard... which is true. Then I need you to pull every tug, scrapper and tanker that can get here today. Promise cash and fuel to get them here. Cash only, all salvage rights go to the station. I need an emergency meeting with the merchants association... I know! Sombody's gotta pay for this! ... yeah, a hornets nest if we are lucky. It's that or the Alliance steps in, and we will need leverage for when that eventually happens.=
The redhead began walking towards the lifts. =I need a secure private line to University of Bernadette, New Paris, archeology department...=
-Scarlett

Jimmy kept looking at the kids, feeling himself slowing getting irritated before the bouncer's seemed to abandon their posts. Cocking his head at the door he gave them their bit.

"Looks like your chance is now, and to think. You didn't even need my help"

-Jimmy

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Natayla nudged Zane in the side, "Dude! Let's jet!" The commotion was bound to not last very long. This might be their only chance to get inside the place.

Natayla

Zane gave a hand sign of gratitude to Jimmy. "Hey, thanks man!" He stated as Natalya started driving him forward towards the club. The redhead on her Cortex was starting to move away but the bouncers weren't back just yet. A small group of people from the waiting queue made a drive at the unwatchable door as well. Zane and Natalya blended into the brief crowd and suddenly found themselves inside the main doors of Phantasm. Zane rubbed Natalya's shoulders. " This is so epic. Nobody back at the emeal is gonna belive this."
-Zane