Re: Sim Strength Rankings

No changes for my sims, IIRC.

Nor for mine.

-Mischa

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a281/hollyzuzu/6bd9dace-1d9f-469e-b069-b872b1d826dd_zpswfifvw2x.jpg

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Still just three active on Cydonia at present.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Am I in that number?

No!!! Where's my brain???

There are FOUR active players on Cydonia!!!

*slaps own head*

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

SSR's

Totally forgot the other day when I posted the link to the completed SSR's, that Zodiac Mercenaries was at the top for the month of October.

thanks for doing these Misty.  smile

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Thankis, Deb. Just sorry it took so long!

Not a problem - at least it's done. Thanks!

And I am so far behind on these! I do have the pages saved, just haven't had much time to work on them the past few months. Dropbox is kinda being a pain... but I will get it figured out.

An update on the number of players in the TLJ sim: as of now we officially have four active players, including the GM. In the near future that number will drop to three, but one of the players leaving has agreed to play it out until his character leaves the sim.

I have already informed the other players of this and we all three are in agreement that we want to continue playing the sim. So far that is going well enough.

-Mischa

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a281/hollyzuzu/6bd9dace-1d9f-469e-b069-b872b1d826dd_zpswfifvw2x.jpg

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Thanks Mischa - I'm doing the SSRs at the moment, will adjust the figures. Let me know when it drops to 3.  smile

Thumbs up Thumbs down

My figures are probably out of date - I'll have to do a roll call in my sims.

Silent

Current count for X-COM is five.

Same for Jewel of Hera.

Thank you. These are on the way. I was hijacked by a lot of things this month, but these will be done retrospectively and from now on will be on time.

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Seems this thread is a bit out of date. From the Ashes is definitely going strong though: 6 + the SL SH  smile

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I just wanted to let people know that the reason that the TLJ sim has very low activity now is because I have to players dealing with RL issues at the moment, making it unable or very difficult for them to post. I have had contact with both and both are determined to keep on playing in the sim, although I cannot tell you exactly when things will pick up again. I have also informed the third player of this, and he has no problem with things slowing down for the moment. So I know this sounds very famous-last-words-like, but: no worries, I have things under control!

-Mischa

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Right now, Wing Commander Gemini Sector has myself and 6 souls to hold the line (4 officially, one who has yet to apply, and one is yet to join the site). Many of whom are new to the Phoenix site.  smile

Last edited by Iceblade (2015-07-22 05:59:07)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Covert-81 has five at present, with more likely to join in the future.

Mud & Mercenaries has 5

Rainbow 6 has 4

At MCAS Miramar, drowning in Pilots and Sun

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I believe Greenleaf is at 4 or five depending on the Ploms.
Area88 has 8.
Miskatonic has 4.
TDC has 5.
Star Trek has 5 or six.
Not certain how many are still in Zodiac, it's been a while since I got responses.

The Odyssey currently is at 5.
TLJ has been archived.

Mischa

Thumbs up Thumbs down