Topic: Sim Proposal - SGB2. Ninja Tribunal

My Character Walkingbear is a Martial Artist.  When he gets to SGB, he is sparring a Security Officer, possibly the NPC SGT Jason Cooper of the Royal Marines.  Since Walkingbear's Style is based in Native American Hunting/War Tactics, Old Japanese Ju Jitsu, IE the Ten (Ju) Soft Touches (Jitsu), and MACP (Modern Army Combatives Program).   A Tok'ra, possibly Ger'esh or an NPC Tok'ra, see him sparring and recognizes things about it.  That Tok'ra talks to Walkingbear about it.  Walkingbear tells him one of the Origin of Martial Arts Stories.  The Tok'ra tells him another story, both similar in nature.  Only it was 4 Goa'uld Symbiotes, not 4 Dragon Tengu, who helped Free Japan and Asia from a different Goa'uld.

The Team goes to Japan to find validity of the story, and offer them a place among the Tok'ra.  They find 4 Goa'uld who are Traitors to their own kind.  They find out that these four gave Martial Arts to the World and have been tweaking it every sense.

What do you all think?  Go to Japan, climb a mountain, and have a lot of twisted fun looking for the 4 Dragon Tengu who gave Martial Arts to the World?

+1

Re: Sim Proposal - SGB2. Ninja Tribunal

This is an excellent sim proposal. It could start in SGB-2 and then open its own sim. Possibly Walkingbear could move teams from SGB-2 to the new sim; at least I get to keep you in SGB-2 with Barrett Walker!

I'll plug this in SGB-2, to appeal to the site's Stargate fanbase.

Ash

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Nothing like having a Team that deals with Ori Directly and a Team that looks for Relics, Artifacts, Technology, and Teachings to deal with the Ori.

+1

Pokes this so people have to see it on new posts.

+1

I need at least another player.

I think I have one joining SGB-2 just to do this.  I can get another.  It would be nice to see other people who want to go look for Ancient Relics/Technology, some from history, some from the Mind of Probably Ash or Myself.  Training Techniques.  Still end up occasionally going at it with the Ori.  A few scraps with the Rising Lucian Alliance, who are trying to get their hands on Technology as well.

+1

Is it safe to assume this is a dead proposal here, as the proposer is no longer with us?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

One would assume so. This Ninja Tribunal has been...

cool

adjourned.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaah! *is shot, thread closed*

Thumbs up Thumbs down