Topic: Trenton, Whitefall - Hotties Studio

After an evening that ended up being completely party free following Michelle's rejection of Hyun's advances, the night passed quietly.

After the manager woke up the band, Mimi and Hyun boarded Shuttle Quantum Two, flying the 200 miles to Trenton for their photo shoot.

Michelle brought down the shuttle on the landing pad, located in an industrial estate on the edge of the city. As she shut down the engines, it was Harper's job to pop out of the shuttle to perform the initial security sweep.

As she came outside, she was met by a rather greasy looking East Asian man in his early 40s, who needed a shave, wore thick-rimmed glasses and generally looked like the stereotypical idea of a sex offender.

Quite what women saw in Sir Ayumu Koizumi was a mystery, but some of the 'Verse's most attractive ones had dis-robed for him, plus more than a few Maczarek employees. Major Koizumi, who could picked any man she wanted, even married him and was in the process of bearing his fifth child.

He bowed before her.

"Good morning", he said, "Welcome to our humble offices".

- GM

Re: Trenton, Whitefall - Hotties Studio

Harper began and finished her security sweep with the man. Why in the work anyone who looked like him could even get anyone do to a photoshoot was beyond her. Man gave her the creeps. But a job was a job. She returned the bow, " Good morning." Then she clicked the comm for Michelle.

"So far so good..."

Harper

ooc: Sorry, it's awful...having trouble thinking right now. sad

"Understood", Michelle said, "Bringing them through".

As Michelle got the two ladies out of the shuttle and brought them through the car park, Harper could take more in of the photo studio.

There was a small make-up room to one side, which the ladies would go into first, to get dressed (or rather undressed) for their shoot.

In the main room itself, a big camera was set up facing a king-size bed, neatly made up with white sheets. Two smaller cameras sat on a table nearby, while lighting could be adjusted from a neighbouring control room to bring out the best features.

Behind all this on the opposite end of the room stood a clear glass shower cubicle, which was currently closed up with safety tape on it.

Ayumu moved over to start setting up his cameras.

"You know - if you ever want to get started in this business, I can do your first shoot for half price", he said.

- GM

Harper took her time and scanned the room, trying not to think of the main reason they were here with the creepy photographer. Taking all your clothes off for a photo was way beyond her comfort zone....now wearing nearly nothing, was a tad bit different. She shook her head and continued about the room.

"I am happy with my career choice right now, thanks though." Harper responded. "What's with the tape?" She asked gesturing towards the taped up cubcile.

Harper

"Glass is broken", Ayumu said, "Otherwise, the ladies would have been having a shower as well".

At that point, Michelle arrived and shepherded the two ladies through to the make-up room, the door closing behind them.

The photographer continued to make adjustments to his equipment.

"I understand your colleague has submitted herself for your next Babes Calendar", he said, "I wish her every success. She's almost as good looking as my wife".

- GM

Harper didn't know why, but she was growing more and more creeped out by the minute...by the creepy photographer. Something she couldn't quite explain in she had tried. She watched as Michelle herded the girls through and kept everything she could in her line of vision.

"Thats good to know." Like she care how good looking is wife was.

Harper

OOC: Don't tell him that to his face - his wife is a Major in the Eagles.

IC:

Ayumu finished up his camera adjusting and then moved over to straighten the pillows on the bed.

"Can I get you a cup of tea?" he asked.

- GM

OOC: OOPs! lol Your description of him reminds me of someone...hence the creepiness!

She found herself really wishing this session would hurry along and speed up. And just about thought she had gotten her wish, when Ayumu left his camera and equipment and walked to the bed. Harper fought the urge to roll her eyes and having been place in this line of duty, but then if it had been one of the guys....they might have been overly distracted.

Harper cleared her throat and shot a quick glance to the dressing room door. "No thank you. I'm fine." She even tacked on a slight smile as she answered.

Harper

After a while, the door opened, revealing Michelle, Mimi and Hyun. Michelle remained in her uniform, but the two musicians (or rather performers) were now in nothing but bra, panties and sandals.

"Good morning, ladies", Ayumu said, "I hope you're going to enjoy this experience. Hyun, do you mind popping onto the bed?"

The photo shoot proceeded apace and progressively became boring for Harper. It was clear that Hyun's physical popularity was as much to do with some image manipulation as anything else - there was a nasty scar on her midriff.

The photographer directed the women in a variety of poses as they eventually did the complete Montgomery, complimenting them on their appearance a great deal, particularly their breasts.

Once this was done, the trio went back into the dressing room to get into clothes they wouldn't be arrested in.

Ayumu started to make some more adjustments to his camera, then went to grab a sexy cop outfit plus a pair of handcuffs.

"For my next subject", he said to Harper, "She's playing a cop in a new TV show".

- GM

As she watched the photo session, Harper realized why she was there. Wasn't nothing about the women posing in next to nothing that was going to be distracting her from the assignment. Harper was glad when it was over and watched the women until they entered the dressing room. Looking at the outfit in Ayumu's hands, she ws thankful for his explanation. "That's good. Good for her." She said then nodded towards the dressing room. "They're done, then?"

Harper

"Yes", Ayumu said, "They're done. They were wonderful subjects".

At that point the door opened and the ladies came out, now fully dressed. Michelle smiled at Harper as she led the two of them back to the shuttle.

"Send my regards to your CO", Ayumu said.

- GM

Harper let Michelle lead the band out and towards the shuttle, better the other woman than herself. "Will do." Harper replied starting towards the exit, then added as an afterthought. "Thanks..." She said, smiling and continuing on her way.

Harper

Michelle led the two ladies back across the car park into the shuttle, then let Harper board.

"Back to the ranch then?" she asked Hyun.

"No!" Mimi said, "Shopping time!"

- GM

"Shopping? No...We have orders to return immediately to the ranch, after the photo session." Harper replied.

Harper

Mimi shook her head like a petulant child.

"Uh uh", she said, "Shopping time. You're the bodyguards and we're your clients - we go where we want to".

- GM

Not if we deem if unsafe. Harper thought and turned to look at Michelle for some sort of backup...or help.

Harper

"That's not what it says in your contract", Michelle said, not knowing for sure, but bluffing like crazy.

- GM

Harper nodded in agreement, taking extra precaution to kep her face expressionless. She didn't want to give away anything to their clients.

Harper

"I don't believe you", Hyun said, "If you don't let us go shopping, we'll... tell our manager that you tried to kiss us".

Michelle glared at them.

"Do you think anyone would believe you?"

- GM

Harper scoffed at the woman's statement, and her reaction blurted itself out before she had even realized she that thought it, "Like anyone would believe that!" She turned to Michelle looking exasperated. "Want to get the CO, and see what the orders are?"

Harper

"Yes", Michelle said, "Let's do that. Hopefully we can get permission for you ladies, but only if you behave".

Mimi pouted in her seat and reached for the seat restraints, starting to put them on. She really wanted to go shopping and one case had slipped her guards to do this. Michelle knew this and wished she'd taken the handcuffs that Ayumu had.

- GM

Last edited by Silent Hunter (2013-02-13 17:56:32)