Re: Trenton, Whitefall - Docks

"Really?" Salena asked, "Which brigade, may I ask?"

She was getting increasingly suspicious and the fact that the guy had just used the word "Wally" clicked her into alarm... no current employee used it - or one that had departed on good terms.

- GM

OOC: Don't know how their brigade structure is set up, so I am not sure.

http://i51.tinypic.com/245h894.jpg

"The Tigers.  Ya got canned by my CO for disobeying orders.  Course leaving my post to run into a fire to save a young girl is cause for termination in their book.  Went to work for the Mackies then and just got my butt canned from them as well for trying to stop a thief."  Angel continued taking a big swig of his drink and signaling for another.

Angel

Last edited by Jason Wypij (2012-11-17 13:18:59)

Come on! Vampires! Grrr! Nasty! Let's annihilate them, for justice, and for... the safety of puppies... and Christmas, right? -Spike (from Doomed)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

OOC: It's on the Wiki. How much of Angel's statement is accurate, BTW?

- GM

OOC: 100 percent accurate (just he also knocked out his superior before running into the building,  And the man he was suppose to be guarding was killed due to him not being there.  Angel 'accidentally' left that part out.)

Jay

Last edited by Jason Wypij (2012-11-17 13:21:29)

Come on! Vampires! Grrr! Nasty! Let's annihilate them, for justice, and for... the safety of puppies... and Christmas, right? -Spike (from Doomed)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Salena thought for a second, then it clicked.

"Ah, yes, I remember that... Mr Sells, isn't it? I saw the vid of the gross misconduct hearing Yes, you did run into a building to save the girl... but knocked out Captain Cortez at the same time resulting in that girl losing her father to that sniper.

I was amazed that the Mackies even hired you after that, but they must have seen sense... What are you planning to do next? I hear that the Vanderson Fight Club is looking for bouncers... but when I tell them what a pus-filled bubo you are, I doubt they'll even consider you".

- GM

OOC: I've been watching Red Dwarf again - the insults in that are simply superb.

OOC: Dont get any of the references never saw the show.

"Jesus what am I now mandatory reading material over there now."  Angel said taking his new drink and taking a sip or three.  "I have what you might call a rebellious attitude towards life but...."  Angel paused getting a bit of anger in his tone,  "I WAS NOT gonna let a 8 year old girl die just to save a 40 something year old dad just because he paid me."  Angel took another big gulp of his drink.  "That a**hole Cortez would not let me go into the building and stood in my way he actually ordered the men to detain me after trying to make my way inside so I hit the bastard."

Angel got up appearing to be worked up he walked away a bit and took a few deep breaths to calm him down.  "Sorry don't mean anything by it, talking about it gets me a bit touchy."

Angel

Last edited by Jason Wypij (2012-11-17 16:29:30)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

"Yet, by assaulting a superior officer, you let that dad die...", Salena said, "If you'd just run in, both of them would be saved. I hope you sleep well at night".

She got up and walked out of the bar.

- GM

He didn't sleep well.  Angel hasn't slept well for many years ever since seeing his father and mother killed in front of him and himself getting thrown into prison for the crime.  Angel didn't get what he wanted from the girl cause once again his temper got the best of him.

Angel began to wonder again why he has a job in the first place.  Yes granted he was recruited because he had a bad boy renegade image and reputation but still, he knew he didn't deserve it. 

He turned to the bartender and ordered another drink and looked broken and distraught.

Angel

Thumbs up Thumbs down

OOC: Maczarek Security would have filed a reference check when he applied, but Wallenstein routinely throws the ones it gets from the Mackies in the bin. Even if they'd have replied, it would only have come back with a 'Dismissed - Gross Misconduct' statement, with no further details.

IC: The barman served him another whiskey. Behind Angel, Chandler was dragged out of the bar by two purple bellies, ready for a court appearance and a mention on Trenton's Dumbest Criminals.

As Angel drank, a man in a clown suit entered the bar and sat down next to him.

"Would you like to join the circus?" he asked.

- GM

"I am not drunk enough for that offer come back in an hour maybe then I might be in a more giving mood."  Angel said quickly dismissing the man most likely he needed to talk too.   It isn't everyday a man in a CLOWN SUIT shows up and offers you a job on the spot.

Angel.

OOC: I figure with something like that the publicity would have gotten around if someone bothered to look.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

The man in the clown suit walked off. He'd have to find someone else to punk for his candid camera show.

As Angel sat, he noticed a display screen running adverts. One of these was for 24-hour cage fighting, which might sound interesting.

- GM

Angel yawned as he watched it he used to do that sort of thing way back when before he started joining the merc groups but he didn't lose in like 20 fights in a row so he quit and walked off to find something more challenging.  If Angel was actually fired instead of playing fired he might look it up again but for now he had to do what he was doing.

Angel

Thumbs up Thumbs down

*bump*

Thumbs up Thumbs down

OOC: Ah, sorry. Bit stuck on ideas of where to send you at the moment - what would Angel find challenging?

OOC:  Right now Angel is focused on his mission of getting in with the group but his first attempt apparently failed and his attitude made his lose the intel from the wally.  But that is what he wants to do I suppose he would look for something to get another crack at the group.

Jay

Thumbs up Thumbs down

OOC: Ah, right. How about if he decided to go to the cage fight and the group turned up? He might have an in there?

- Silent

OOC: Bump.