Re: GC/TC Elections 2013

BWAHAHA! MY REIGN OF TERROR CONTIN- ~aherm~ I mean, uh, thank you all for voting for me big_smile Congratulations to Silent, commiserations to Jason (who I publicly invite to once again serve as my minion of terr- deputy. I said deputy. ~cough cough~), and well done to spsblue and Firesky for running. I'll be endeavouring to find you both a technical role should you wish one.

Thank you to all those who voted for me - and all those who didn't. In particular thank you to Jason for such a close contest.

I hope I will justify the trust you have placed in me in re-electing me to a second term.

I formally accept my office as General Coordinator and will be making new and returning appointments in the next few days.

- Silent Hunter

Congratulations to both Silent and Euan!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Is it too late to demand a recount? wink

Congrats to both Silent and Euan! Here's to continued success of Phoenix!

In retrospect, I have a feeling that my running for both positions may have been detrimental to  my chances in either. Assuming the TC remains an elected position for next year, I am going to propose the elections are staggered for both positions. That way I (or anyone else) can effectively run for both positions without the risk of splitting votes between the positions.

And thanks to our acting EVC for running the elections. Robert, you rock.

Thumbs up +2 Thumbs down

Well done to the candidates, the electorate, and to our EVC who coordinated an excellent and exciting election!

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down