Topic: Change of username

Lol typo of fail.

Does what it says on the tin, can I get my user name changed to William Smith plox

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Change of username

LMAO *clutches at own chest with mirth* ;-)

Euan, can we do that?

Ash

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I can indeed. And lo, 'tis done.

Magic. You're a star. :-)

Ash

Thumbs up Thumbs down

It's not that hard to click his name, correct it in a box and hit enter wink

It's more the swiftness with which you did it that I was applauding. You are a star. :-)

Ash

Thumbs up Thumbs down

So it's Euan the Swift from now on?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Ahhh I feel normal now. many thanks

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Euan the Swift it is! And William the Feeling Normal? :-)

Will, did you get my text yesterday about LARP? After your one about the Queen's Honour Guard.

Ash

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Last one I got was u asking about what I did. I then replied with a load of stuff ending with protecting Magical Healers (because they are soft and squishy)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Ah, I then asked about what happened to you during the epic battle itself, or was it a case of triage and defending the magical healers throughout? And I noted it must indeed have been an honour to bear the body of the fallen Queen! Obviously you rock, but what was it that got you alone out of your whole awesome clan that honour?

Ash

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Yea pretty much I spent 2 hours doing triage and defending healers. And then helping squish any monsters who came to close or broke through the battle line:
http://i35.tinypic.com/2ajkgx.jpg

Like so, though at this point there was a lul as the daemons reformed for another charge. At which point we got pushed back quite far.

As for bearing the Queen, I am part of what's called the shield of Anu who are assigned as bodyguards and defenders of the faction (different to the army which every arms bearing member of the Faction is expected to join in times of conflict). So it was the Shield that bore the bodies back to Caladonia and as the only member of Clan Bruid in the shield I was given that honour.

After the bodies had been taken back the small number of us at the Moot from Clan Bruid went into protection overdrive as the surviving two Queens are Clan Bruid in their origins so we were determined not to loose another Queen or one of our own.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Wow, that looks amazing. So it was a different setting from your previous LARP?

Ash

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Nope its a persistent world so everything follows on from each event. Then there are always things that happen over the winter months that you then learn about in the Spring event.

some people have had characters for 7 years and still going whilst others have them for a shorter time period. It just depends on the person really, and if you get 'killed off' which is of course very possible (it wouldn't be fun without a little element of danger)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

That souns so cool.

Ash

Thumbs up Thumbs down