Topic: Pilot Integration - Kody

Skullete played with the magnetic sculpture on the desk, purposely not looking at the woman seated across from her. It wasn't meant to be disrespectful, but the security forces seemed to think anyone that squeezed into an interface suit could pilot a bronco. She ahd seen enough cannon fodder for one week. But if she didt get the roster full, then she had to sit around and do this another week, and their were credits to be earned. She didn't know about these lowlifes and killers, but she was half way to buying her freedom, and everyday sitting on this burned out rock was another day she wasn't sipping cocktails on a Virgon beach somewhere. She closed the bioscroll in front of her.

"Assassin it says. Botched a job by your arrest report. You Caps dont take well to that. I expect if that were actually the case you wouldnt be sitting there right now. So what's your real story?"

-Skullette

Re: Pilot Integration - Kody

The woman seated on the other side of the desk sat still, serene. Her legs were crossed at the knee with her hands clasped one over the other resting in her lap. Nekoda's eyes were downcast, but she knew that the other woman was not looking at her and was instead playing with the sculpture on her desk. Partly because of her assassin skills, which were on semi-alert for some odd reason.

Nekoda lifted her eyes, landing them on Skullette, her voice soft yet steady and controlled, "I have never botched a job."

Kody

Re: Pilot Integration - Kody

Talking to trained assassin's was always a little unnerving to Skullette, they spoke little but you knew they were counting ways to kill you in their head. She knew she had no chance against someone like that outside a suit. She shook off the feeling, the drive of everone to stay alive kept her pretty safe in the base. This one still scared her, although she would never admit to it.

"Whatever happened, you pissed somebody off pretty bad. I recognize your skills at killing, what I don't know is your loyalty. You support this squad and you try to keep folks alive, and we in return try to keep you alive. I will not tolerate anything less on my squad. So where do you stand?"
-Skullette