Topic: OOC- The Day Room

OOC chat and stuff here. Kick your feet up, and enjoy.

Why did Suzy fall out of the swing?  Because she had no arms.
Knock, knock. Who's there?
Not Suzy

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: OOC- The Day Room

Welcome Tim Campbell to Phoenix RP and Zodiac Mercs !

Armored with faith, armed with knowledge, blessed with wrath.
Jennifer Roth-Mud&Mercs|Felix Winter-Wing Commander|Jochen Baumann-Covert-81|Neera Anzari-Area 88 Waving Wings|Eric O'brien-Area 88 Crimson Skies|Torsten Winkler-Rainbow Six

Thumbs up +2 Thumbs down

thank you Spart

Destiny is a freight train rolling along on a set course that only the conductor knows. When we get to the railroad crossing in our car, we can choose to stop and wait for the train to pass us by, or try to pull out in front of it and beat that bad boy across. That choice is our free will. If it's our destiny to be hit by the train, we will be hit by the train. The only thing we can change is how the train turns us into a hamburger.
- Sherrilyn Kenyon

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

In order to get fitted for a suit, or interact with it, go to the Morgue.

-B

Not Suzy

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Also, the only person that can 'hear' or communicate telepathically with the suit, is the assigned pilot.

-B

Not Suzy

Thumbs up Thumbs down

how close do we have to be to "hear" them ? and are they still too talky ?

Jennifer Roth-Mud&Mercs|Felix Winter-Wing Commander|Jochen Baumann-Covert-81|Neera Anzari-Area 88 Waving Wings|Eric O'brien-Area 88 Crimson Skies|Torsten Winkler-Rainbow Six

Thumbs up Thumbs down

About five feet at most, typically a Hephaestus and an Orpheus have a larger range due to a higher psionic latency.

-B

Not Suzy

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Hey all, just updating the wiki Actors Index- can you post here the name of the actor and character they play and I'll add them on if they aren't already there... thanks.  smile

Deb

Last edited by Deborah Leighton Plom (2014-10-04 19:34:43)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

hey guys,   

I won't be able to play on monday-friday until school is over.

Destiny is a freight train rolling along on a set course that only the conductor knows. When we get to the railroad crossing in our car, we can choose to stop and wait for the train to pass us by, or try to pull out in front of it and beat that bad boy across. That choice is our free will. If it's our destiny to be hit by the train, we will be hit by the train. The only thing we can change is how the train turns us into a hamburger.
- Sherrilyn Kenyon

Thumbs up Thumbs down

hehe no problem, i have to work every day too, thats the good thing about post by post games. you just post when you have time ...

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I just want to say that I am extremely impressed with everyone's posts. Way to go. I will be responding later tonight.

-B

Not Suzy

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

My first ever Sim level award Is There a Doctor in the House goes to Dainul, for his absolute phenomenal portrayal of a Hephaestus pilot.

-BL

Not Suzy

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Thank you.  It is nice to be appreciated. smile

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I gotta football game tonight.

- Sherrilyn Kenyon

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Hey folks, let's be careful about God-modding. Suits are not transparent. The only  Suits that can read diagnostics are Hephaestus and Zues . Facial expressions are not visible. Please edit to fix any oversight. Thanks

-GM

Not Suzy

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Oh I never figured anyone could see it. I just figured she was smiling when she said this

"I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and would blow you head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?" -Harry Callahan

Hi, I'm from Detroit! (Yes it did suck)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Just a heads-up for everyone. No harm, no foul.

Not Suzy

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Any room left for a pilot?

At MCAS Miramar, drowning in Pilots and Sun

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Possibly. What did you have in mind?

-B

Not Suzy

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I have practice on Tuesdays and Thursdays until 4:30 to 5:00. lol  big_smile  big_smile  cool  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile

- Sherrilyn Kenyon

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Don't worrie, you can post after your training ^__~

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Quick poll for you guys. Once we enter a combat scenario/situation, how did you want to work postings? I was thinking doing a post per player (that's active). Let me know if this works.

-B

Not Suzy

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Sounds sensible.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

yeah i like the idea

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Sounds good as fast as this game moves!

"I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and would blow you head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?" -Harry Callahan

Hi, I'm from Detroit! (Yes it did suck)

Thumbs up Thumbs down