Re: OOC- The Day Room

I like that idea

Destiny is a freight train rolling along on a set course that only the conductor knows. When we get to the railroad crossing in our car, we can choose to stop and wait for the train to pass us by, or try to pull out in front of it and beat that bad boy across. That choice is our free will. If it's our destiny to be hit by the train, we will be hit by the train. The only thing we can change is how the train turns us into a hamburger.
- Sherrilyn Kenyon

Thumbs up Thumbs down

oh, befor i mess it up at some point, could we get a little notice when we're in combat posting mode ?

Armored with faith, armed with knowledge, blessed with wrath.
Jennifer Roth-Mud&Mercs|Felix Winter-Wing Commander|Jochen Baumann-Covert-81|Neera Anzari-Area 88 Waving Wings|Eric O'brien-Area 88 Crimson Skies|Torsten Winkler-Rainbow Six

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Basically it will begin when you jump out the airlock and parachute into the battle zone.

can the suits communicate with each other?

Destiny is a freight train rolling along on a set course that only the conductor knows. When we get to the railroad crossing in our car, we can choose to stop and wait for the train to pass us by, or try to pull out in front of it and beat that bad boy across. That choice is our free will. If it's our destiny to be hit by the train, we will be hit by the train. The only thing we can change is how the train turns us into a hamburger.
- Sherrilyn Kenyon

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Tim Campbell wrote:

can the suits communicate with each other?

Yep, Faust hooked linked everyone's communications together. If you want a private chat just type the pilot or suit's name before the message. if you want to talk to the whole team, type all before the message.

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today." - James Dean

Thumbs up Thumbs down

what I meant was, since the suits are living or characterized as living, can they communicate with each other without the pilots authorization? can they send out a distress call if the pilot is unconscious? am I asking to many questions? lol

- Sherrilyn Kenyon

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

The suits don't communicate with the other suits.

Also, Tim, you need to read the other team member posts before you run off and do your own thing.  Make sure everyone gets a chance to post during combat.

-GM

Why did Suzy fall out of the swing?  Because she had no arms.
Knock, knock. Who's there?
Not Suzy

Thumbs up Thumbs down

sorry. first time doing this type of stuff and I'm usually on the site all day.

- Sherrilyn Kenyon

Thumbs up Thumbs down

haha for me it was the same. but you get used to the speed. there is no need to watch here every minute ^.~

Jennifer Roth-Mud&Mercs|Felix Winter-Wing Commander|Jochen Baumann-Covert-81|Neera Anzari-Area 88 Waving Wings|Eric O'brien-Area 88 Crimson Skies|Torsten Winkler-Rainbow Six

Thumbs up Thumbs down

.... and you all die if you dont respond in ten minutes. Go!

xD more than enough games to play in :-P

Thumbs up Thumbs down

wait what?

- Sherrilyn Kenyon

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Just playin with you all Tim.

Also of note, if you have questions regarding the effect of your actions, shoot me a message and will respond.  The quickest way to get hold of me is emailing me directly, Brandon L.

As far as taking your own initiative, minor actions are perfectly acceptable. When it comes to the big things, I will respond with what happens. Some combat situations are going to win...that's cool. But not all.

Everyone is doing great, even my rookie players! Keep it up.

-Brandon L (GM/SL)

Not Suzy

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Random new article I found relevant and amusing.

http://www.blastr.com/2014-2-13/milita … ional-2018

For some reason my mobile won't open the link, i check it on monday...

Thumbs up Thumbs down

hmmm. same here.

- Sherrilyn Kenyon

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Great news! Imzadi is going to Guest NPC "Princess"! So when she comes active, be nice!

-B

Not Suzy

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Yay!

ZM rocked the SSR's last month!

Ironette gets the Fangirl award for her response when Ronin graced the group with his presence. I quite literally LOL'ed.

-B

Not Suzy

Thumbs up +3 Thumbs down

Raven would like for my to run Ronin in doll mode while his connection issues get fixed.

-B

Not Suzy

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Brandon L wrote:

Raven would like for my to run Ronin in doll mode while his connection issues get fixed.

-B

its fine ^^ in case you are waiting for player approval ? ^^

Thumbs up Thumbs down

No, but thanks.

Gang, remember that you don't have to wait on ME or KEVIN to post. Respond to each other and expound if you wish. That is what drives story.

There have been multiple times when Dainul has done a wonderful job of attempting to bring in other players, but nothing happens. Play with the other players, and not just the GMs.

ZOn a side note, I shoulkd be getting some more posts here soon.

-Brandon

Not Suzy

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Edit my last RP post in hope that someone comes out to play ;-)

Thumbs up Thumbs down