Re: OOC- The Day Room

Sorry if people are waiting on me, but I have no idea what's going on in the thread at the moment.  Several actions have been declared against the Ogre, but I've not seen anything saying how effective they have been, and without that it's a little difficult to have any idea what to do.

For that matter, I've not seen any posts from Brandon in this sim in quite a while.  Does anyone know what's going on there?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

we killed it, and are now on the way to the extraction point ... or at least it stopped shooting at us, because something importante is missing (foot/leg)

Armored with faith, armed with knowledge, blessed with wrath.
Jennifer Roth-Mud&Mercs|Felix Winter-Wing Commander|Jochen Baumann-Covert-81|Neera Anzari-Area 88 Waving Wings|Eric O'brien-Area 88 Crimson Skies|Torsten Winkler-Rainbow Six

Thumbs up Thumbs down

The last post I can see regarding the Ogre's leg is this one of yours.  I've not seen any posts from gms describing the effect of the action. Similarly, I've not seen a response to this post about taking its weapon out.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

What's the situation here?

I'm still game for this one with any who want to move on to the next mission.

I'm game

At MCAS Miramar, drowning in Pilots and Sun

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I could always bring Nekoda back in.

And I can ask B about an SL.

I'll Join

Thumbs up Thumbs down

You can look at the suit types, I know there are 2 at the moment that I am guessing the players have left Phoenix.

I'm gonna have to go for the Ares or the Hermes. I love being a hard charger

Probably Ares, because I want a big ol sword

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I'm going to edit the Who's who a bit....still would like to know who all is still here and willing to continue.

Kevin, Ironforte, and Tim are yeses.

So, should I just post up my Character then?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Sure!

Gotta love the references Carlos

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Ok, folks! Kevin did a little wrapping up of the previous mission, meaning that we'll be gearing up to get something else started shortly!

Everybody feel free to spend your rewards (big money) on whatever might give you pleasure on that burnt out husk of a planet earth is.
-GM

How much cash money we talkin?

http://oi40.tinypic.com/t8uufd.jpg
"If you live in the UK, dial 999. If you live in the USA, dial 911. If you're from another country... SO SORRY."

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I presume the team leader will be seeking out the services of a bona-fide-knight?

Wel, she thinks she's a bonafide knight, and that's what matters!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

More wealth than you can imagine.

Wealth? For prisoners?

I mean, we can't buy a ship. So the wealth seems reasonable

Thumbs up Thumbs down

like more guns for the suit ? or like comics and alcohol ?

Armored with faith, armed with knowledge, blessed with wrath.
Jennifer Roth-Mud&Mercs|Felix Winter-Wing Commander|Jochen Baumann-Covert-81|Neera Anzari-Area 88 Waving Wings|Eric O'brien-Area 88 Crimson Skies|Torsten Winkler-Rainbow Six

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Aside from getting off world, the cash we get from successful missions can buy a bit less discomfort in the ravaged hell hole that is earth. Much like Escape from New York, the cities are fractured remains of what they had once been, no one gets a ship or can leave, but there are some incidentals that make life better, like comics and alcohol, or awesome new upgrades to the suits, yes. The inmates run much of the world through their own self governance, as long as they dont get too ambitious. It's a rough life, but folks do have families admist the gangs, wreckage and pollution. The Bronco facility is one of the few defended non inmate run outposts on the planet. Heavily armed and guarded it is something inmate aspire to belong to, as well as despise, because successful pilots live better than they do.

-GM

Just checking in

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Ill get it up and running shortly. Got a bit sidetracked from posting this week. My appologies.