Re: The Morgue - Primary Suit Operations

Spart wrote:

By now you know better what i like then i know myself Sworty ...
Lukas checked the Displays, Visual modes and also the Armors color morphing, it looked light a giant chameleon going through all colores of the rainbow.
You know, the one Hermes pilot ... what was his name ? Gideon i think. Anyway, he brought up a good point, so we need some Granades, lots of them. Oh what else is on your shoppinglist of destruction?
Finished with the color morphing the suit became as grey as the hangar around.

-Lukas

Well now, according to our mission upload, we will have some 'Heavies' in the mix. I would recommend a secondary plasma rifle. That'll cut right through all but the thickest of armors. And remember, Sugar, I have smokes in my grenade menu.

-Sworty(GM)

Why did Suzy fall out of the swing?  Because she had no arms.
Knock, knock. Who's there?
Not Suzy

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Lukas looked through the list that Sworty showed him on the HUD Looking good Swort
With carefull and slow movement he moved his suit through the hanger, nodding to his Tech Crew.
Guess we get access to the weapons when we're off planet right?

-Lukas

Last edited by Spart (2014-10-05 14:57:04)

Armored with faith, armed with knowledge, blessed with wrath.
Jennifer Roth-Mud&Mercs|Felix Winter-Wing Commander|Jochen Baumann-Covert-81|Neera Anzari-Area 88 Waving Wings|Eric O'brien-Area 88 Crimson Skies|Torsten Winkler-Rainbow Six

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Tavarian smiles as he hears Justins voice. [hey Justin, all systems go?] he thought. oh yeah birdman. by the way your trident is fully charged. [thanks man.] he thought as he walked to a black hermes suit that had a red bullseye on the back and asked " what's your name."

Last edited by Tim Campbell (2014-10-05 19:29:03)

Destiny is a freight train rolling along on a set course that only the conductor knows. When we get to the railroad crossing in our car, we can choose to stop and wait for the train to pass us by, or try to pull out in front of it and beat that bad boy across. That choice is our free will. If it's our destiny to be hit by the train, we will be hit by the train. The only thing we can change is how the train turns us into a hamburger.
- Sherrilyn Kenyon

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Being one of the last to leave the briefing, Nekoda was also one of the last to enter the morgue. Which also meant that she would be one of the last to suit up. Unlike many others, she chose to wear the neoprene mesh underliner. She  stripped down to it and turned to meet her Hermes suit she was going to be piloting.

-Kody

Gideon turned towards the voice that he thought was talking to him. He found the Apollo pilot (Tavarian, he thought his name was) standing close behind him.  Crap, the talking never seemed to end today.  Wasn't there a better way to communicate?

Nevermind, your blood pressure is back up. Dante chimed.

"Gideon," the Hermes pilot answered tersely.

Dante grumbled, Well don't be rude.  Shake hands with him.  Just because you don't want to meet new people doesn't mean they don't want to meet you.  Besides, he's on your team so you better get to know him.

Gideon could never argue with Dante's logic.  Reluctantly, he stretched his hand out.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Calibration compromised: pilot Gideon.  Compensating for elevated stress levels.

Angel turned to look over at the Hermes and Apollo pilots.  She frowns, trying to figure out what was causing the reaction.  "Psych profile for Gideon indicated introversion and a strong aversion to social interaction.  Give me the summary for Phoenix."

Highly intelligent.  No detected psychosies or phobias.  What are you thinking, child?

"Maybe it's time for me to make friends," Angel replies, audible only to Armael.

She walks over to the two other pilots, and toggles her suit's external speakers on.

She looks at each of them in turn.  "Phoenix... Gideon.  Angel.  Have you undetaken drops before?"  While her questions are open to either of them, she directs her attention and body-language to Phoenix, deliberately giving Gideon a chance to withdraw into silence if he chooses.

Thumbs up +2 Thumbs down

Misty Wilson wrote:

Being one of the last to leave the briefing, Nekoda was also one of the last to enter the morgue. Which also meant that she would be one of the last to suit up. Unlike many others, she chose to wear the neoprene mesh underliner. She  stripped down to it and turned to meet her Hermes suit she was going to be piloting.

-Kody

The familiar silhouette of a sleek, yet deadly suit of armor gradually came into focus. As is common with some of the Hermes, this particular one preferred no lights in the pod. As Kody stepped up, she gave a slight bow of respect and stepped in, allowing the suit to cycle shut. Once the helmet dropped down, a familiar presence filled her mind. Greetings, Nekoda-san. We are ready.

-GM

Not Suzy

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Tavarian takes Gideon's hand. "Tavarian, nice to meet you Gideon." He turns around when he heard a female voice. "Yes, Angel, this is my 8th drop and my 3rd crew."

Destiny is a freight train rolling along on a set course that only the conductor knows. When we get to the railroad crossing in our car, we can choose to stop and wait for the train to pass us by, or try to pull out in front of it and beat that bad boy across. That choice is our free will. If it's our destiny to be hit by the train, we will be hit by the train. The only thing we can change is how the train turns us into a hamburger.
- Sherrilyn Kenyon

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Spart wrote:

Lukas looked through the list that Sworty showed him on the HUD Looking good Swort
With carefull and slow movement he moved his suit through the hanger, nodding to his Tech Crew.
Guess we get access to the weapons when we're off planet right?

-Lukas

Typically, yes. It seems to be the best way to prevent an 'accidental' discharge. Especially when dealing with some of our more temperamental comrades. Take for example, Cuchillo and Ramón. I swear those two are a couple peas in a pod.

-Sworty (GM)

Not Suzy

Thumbs up Thumbs down

lance_valient01 wrote:

Check camoflauge, shields, drone diagnostics and boosters.Next, cycle the swarm through their different outputs, and check offensive capabilities. Link the other suits to the recon drone audio and visual HUDs.

"Seeing as how I've never been part of a squad, I have no callsign. I believe the usual ritual is for the team to pick the moniker. I await to earn mine. Orpheus is ready and operational."

As the checks finished, Faust picks up one of Harlequin's communications. Are we to go out, Doctor? You did promise that we would.

-Harlequin(GM)

Not Suzy

Thumbs up Thumbs down

"That I did, lovely, and I always keep my promises. We are to go off planet tonight, in fact. Please make the required preparations. We will most likely see combat tonight, are you ready to stretch your limbs?"

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today." - James Dean

Thumbs up Thumbs down

After doing some stretches and few other exercises to make sure the suit was to her liking Mira walked over to the assembled group of pilots and greeted them

"Hallo, Angel, Gideon and guy who's name I don't know but would like to know. Aren't you excited for our first combat drop as a team!?"

The question was addressed to all of them, but she looked at Gideon while saying it

-Grim Reapress

"I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and would blow you head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?" -Harry Callahan

Hi, I'm from Detroit! (Yes it did suck)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

lance_valient01 wrote:

"That I did, lovely, and I always keep my promises. We are to go off planet tonight, in fact. Please make the required preparations. We will most likely see combat tonight, are you ready to stretch your limbs?"

Yes, Doctor, I am quite ready. If we are to see combat, Doctor, may I recommend an auto-pistol? It would make the most sense, just in case. I wouldn't want anything to happen to us.

-Harlequin(GM)

Not Suzy

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I hope everyone talks less during combat... Gideon relayed to Dante.  Y'know, animals have a very nice way of communication that doesn't involve talking.

"Thrilled," spoke Gideon.  He fell silent with that one word, hoping someone else had more to say.

Pheromones. That's what the animals use. Is it too late for us to be able to use those?  Because I think it's a brilliant idea.

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

"Very well, but only as a last resort. We will let the children have their fun first and foremost. If the camoflague works as well as planned, we shouldn't require any weaponry. Make sure the defensive shield is operational as well. We will take no chances."

Last edited by lance_valient01 (2014-10-06 18:55:47)

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today." - James Dean

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Tavarian shrugs. "What's your name?" he asked the pilot of the ares suit

- Sherrilyn Kenyon

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Skullette stood off to the side in the staging area watching the progress of the drop ship as its crews finished their preloading preparations. Each of the vitals and camera feeds for the squad came on line as they engaged with their AI. They were a surprisingly talkative group. Her mind flashed through the numerous prelaunch musters she had done in the past with teams long since dead.

-You are musing again. I thought we agreed to let the past fade to the past.-

Skullette smiled to herself as Diana spoke in her head. -It's fine Di, you know how I get, new team, new load out, wondering what will happen this time.-

The voice responded back. -Perhaps, but this squad's statistical numbers are surprisingly good based on their training and performance statistics.-

-I know.- Skullete replied, -I just keep hoping each group makes it. But we've been down that road before.-

Her musings stopped as she looked at the data piping into her HUD so as to distract her thoughts. -Di, get me a status on the Dropship. I'm getting sick of waiting.-

-Indeed.- The voice answered, -Dock control says we should load in about five minutes. Last ordinance is being secured.-

-Skullette

Mira curtsied the best she could in her 8 foot tall suit of armor

"Mirabella, my callsign is Grim Reapress. Though my friends call me Mira. And your name?"

She was smiling to herself inside the suit. It was fun to meet new people!

-Grim Reapress

"I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and would blow you head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?" -Harry Callahan

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Brandon L wrote:

Typically, yes. It seems to be the best way to prevent an 'accidental' discharge. Especially when dealing with some of our more temperamental comrades. Take for example, Cuchillo and Ramón. I swear those two are a couple peas in a pod.

-Sworty (GM)

And i was worried about breakouts ...
Lukas stopped Sworty right in front of Skulette
=Hey Boss?= He called over a privat channel =Who is going to lead the distraction team?=

Jennifer Roth-Mud&Mercs|Felix Winter-Wing Commander|Jochen Baumann-Covert-81|Neera Anzari-Area 88 Waving Wings|Eric O'brien-Area 88 Crimson Skies|Torsten Winkler-Rainbow Six

Thumbs up Thumbs down

"Tavarian, my callsign is phoenix." he liked Mira, she was funny.

- Sherrilyn Kenyon

Thumbs up Thumbs down

"Cuuute name. So how's flying?"

Mira smiled again

-Grim Reapress

Thumbs up Thumbs down

lance_valient01 wrote:

"Very well, but only as a last resort. We will let the children have their fun first and foremost. If the camouflage works as well as planned, we shouldn't require any weaponry. Make sure the defensive shield is operational as well. We will take no chances."

Yes, Doctor. Our defensive systems are operating at optimal efficiency, and I am sure your designed camouflage will work exactly to specifics. Doctor, if it is okay, I have prepared one tracked drone and one airborne drone for the mission. Is this acceptable?

-Harlequin (GM)

Not Suzy

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Spart wrote:
Brandon L wrote:

-Sworty (GM)

And i was worried about breakouts ...
Lukas stopped Sworty right in front of Skulette
=Hey Boss?= He called over a privat channel =Who is going to lead the distraction team?=

The rather femininely arrayed Zeus Armor shifted towards the massive Hades Sworty. =I believe I gave you that job. Not many door to be kicking down on this mission, but you're the heavy hitter to get the Scorps attention. I trust you are up to the job.=
-Skullette

"it's like falling very slowly, but with style. " yeah, he could get used to these people.

Last edited by Tim Campbell (2014-10-06 20:07:36)

- Sherrilyn Kenyon

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

=Hehe= It looked rather funny as the big Hades rubbed his head like a little boy in front of the smaller Zeus Suit.
=Sure we are up to the job!= Lukas patted himself on the shoulder.

Thumbs up Thumbs down