Re: The Morgue - Primary Suit Operations

"Sounds... Fun! I'd like to try it sometime. I'm better down here though, mixing it up in close and all that"

The massive ares giggled when Mira said that, it actually looked pretty funny

-Grim Reapress

"I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and would blow you head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?" -Harry Callahan

Hi, I'm from Detroit! (Yes it did suck)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

"yeah, it's fun until you get shot down." hey Birdman, you gonna start hitting on her or what. [shut up Justin, I'm trying to make friends not girlfriends.

Last edited by Tim Campbell (2014-10-06 20:23:52)

Destiny is a freight train rolling along on a set course that only the conductor knows. When we get to the railroad crossing in our car, we can choose to stop and wait for the train to pass us by, or try to pull out in front of it and beat that bad boy across. That choice is our free will. If it's our destiny to be hit by the train, we will be hit by the train. The only thing we can change is how the train turns us into a hamburger.
- Sherrilyn Kenyon

Thumbs up +2 Thumbs down

Mira laughed

"Well that still sounds fun!"

-Grim Reapress

"I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and would blow you head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?" -Harry Callahan

Thumbs up Thumbs down

"yeah it still is. " Tavarian looks over her shoulder and sees an Orpheus suit. " Excuse me I'm going to go talk to that guy over there."

Destiny is a freight train rolling along on a set course that only the conductor knows. When we get to the railroad crossing in our car, we can choose to stop and wait for the train to pass us by, or try to pull out in front of it and beat that bad boy across. That choice is our free will. If it's our destiny to be hit by the train, we will be hit by the train. The only thing we can change is how the train turns us into a hamburger.
- Sherrilyn Kenyon

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Spart wrote:

=Hehe= It looked rather funny as the big Hades rubbed his head like a little boy in front of the smaller Zeus Suit.
=Sure we are up to the job!= Lukas patted himself on the shoulder.

=Very good, because I am expecting big things from you out there. The success of our team in the tunnels will depend on how convincing you can be to get their soldiers out to fight you.=
-Skullette

"Bye Bye!"  Mira waved after him before wondering over to her boss and Lukas

"Hey Bosslady, hey Lukas. When we loading up, I'm itching to get out."

Noticing Skullete's Zeus suit. Her suit did a change to an obviously more feminine Ares

-Grim Reapress

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Lukas turned around to face Mirabella.
"So looks like we don't share hobbies anymore?" Lukas joked "My condolence for your old suit and congratulations that they found you a fitting new one." He said to Mira over the speaker system.

Armored with faith, armed with knowledge, blessed with wrath.
Jennifer Roth-Mud&Mercs|Felix Winter-Wing Commander|Jochen Baumann-Covert-81|Neera Anzari-Area 88 Waving Wings|Eric O'brien-Area 88 Crimson Skies|Torsten Winkler-Rainbow Six

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Skullette rolled her eyes as she watched the sudden shift in Mira's armor. She couldn't argue, a woman was still a woman whatever the heavy firepower she carried. Might as well look good. =Dock control reports two minutes.= She switched the volume up on the speakers as well as broadcasting to the entire squad. =Two minute warning people. Get over to the dock doors and be ready to move out!=
-Skullette

"Yeah sorry hon, we wont be pairing up anymore"

Mira smiled as she began to walk over to the hangar

Hey Jack, Let's switch the autocannon for the Duel thompsons eh?

-Grim Reapress

Last edited by Ironette (2014-10-06 21:42:44)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

For all she's not as averse to speaking to others as Gideon, Angel is quite willing to allow Reapress to draw attention away from her as well.  Hearing Skulette's call, she starts to walk over to the hangar.

As she goes, she turns her external speaker off again, and speaks to Armael.  "No real time to go over Phoenix's details.  Bring me up what data we've got on the enemy weapons.  I want to know what kind of damage I'll be repairing."

The data comes up in front of her eyes as she walks, though not before Armael speaks up.  You do not think you have studied enough, child?  You have been examining medical records, suit specifications and battle reports since you were notified of this assignment.

"It's my first deployment, under a commander who has a reputation for bringing back corpses instead of crew.  Can you blame me for being a bit nervous?"

You are more skilled than I think you have yet realised, child.  You will be fine.

Angel sighs, and dismisses the data feed.  "Fine.  Can we at least have some music in here?  I need something to keep me from thinking too much."

((OOC: for reference, Angel's suit is not outwardly feminine.))

Last edited by Dainul (2014-10-07 07:22:58)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Gideon was left alone.  Finally.  He took a deep breath.

Time to focus on what gear we're bringing.  I was thinking  just a sniper rifle and two pistols would suit you fine. Dante suggested.

Right, anything more will slow us down.  How is my blood pressure?

Reaching acceptable levels.  Now let's not be the last at the hangars.  Better go now.

Gideon did as Dante instructed and began to move toward the hangar area.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

As the teams began to head to the dock, the loudspeaker went off. Attention in the facility, attention in the facility. Pilot Nekoda Singh you are not mission cleared, report to Operations. Pilot Nekoda Singh you are not mission cleared, report to Operations.

-GM

Why did Suzy fall out of the swing?  Because she had no arms.
Knock, knock. Who's there?
Not Suzy

Thumbs up Thumbs down

=Great ...= Lukas grumbled. Is it allways so chaotic befor a mission Sworty? I'm starting to look forward to being on this rock blowing stuff up... Lukas chuckled Its nice to have you with me Sworty, at least someone to talk to... wait i'm not mad am i ?!

Jennifer Roth-Mud&Mercs|Felix Winter-Wing Commander|Jochen Baumann-Covert-81|Neera Anzari-Area 88 Waving Wings|Eric O'brien-Area 88 Crimson Skies|Torsten Winkler-Rainbow Six

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Tavarian almost got to the Orpheus suit when he heard skullette give orders to go to the hanger. [dang it. I didn't even get to learn everyones name.] dude, you can learn them later. just shut up and go to the dock doors.

Last edited by Tim Campbell (2014-10-08 01:48:38)

- Sherrilyn Kenyon

Thumbs up Thumbs down

The warning klaxon sounded and the yellow warning beacons whirled about as the heavy reinforced door lifted upward, making way to the hanger deck. Skullette waved for the squad to move through. =Ok folks, you know the drill, get on board and get yourselves secured in the Transport berths!=

The sleek stealthy outline of the drop ship emerged through a fog of steam from its heating engines. The tesserach drive crackled with energy above the open doors to the payload/trooper section. Inside were the individual berths for each trooper, where the suits would plug into the ship and feed off the arcane energies of the tesserach drive. Even fully suited, pilots could feel the power emanating from the ship.

-Skullette

Out of the morgue a Hades comes walking. Bedecked in gunmetal and gold and humming a merry song as it walks. Arriving in front of the only feminine zeus suit in the area the hades holds out a hand

"Excuse me ma'am. You Skullette? If so, Marcus Kilgore Edwards reporting for duty. Me mates call me big E, I'm your new Hades pilot"

Wow, I thought I was one for titles A french woman's voice told him as he finished

Oh shut up. I'm trying to be formal, there isn't enough of that here.

The suits psychic levels were rocketing up and down, but the pilot's mental state remained happy.

-Big E

At MCAS Miramar, drowning in Pilots and Sun

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Disconnecting feed... Connecting feed.  Joanie online.  Systems normal.  Pilot status: Calibrating... Pilot status: normal.  Requesting pilot details.

Angel had been walking towards the dropship, but pauses first at the announcement recalling Singh, then at the unexpected arrival of the new Hades.

"Is it always this disorganised at dustoff?" she mutters, more to herself than Armael.

This particular mission would seem to be especially confused, certainly. Armael replies, then adds Pilot details received: Big E

"Fine, give me his data and Phoenix's.  At least I'll have something to read on the trip."

Angel heads up the ramp, and takes a berth towards the back, where she would be amongst the last to deploy.  She then settles back and begins to study the medical records of the two new pilots.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Dainul wrote:

Disconnecting feed... Connecting feed.  Joanie online.  Systems normal.  Pilot status: Calibrating... Pilot status: normal.  Requesting pilot details.

Angel had been walking towards the dropship, but pauses first at the announcement recalling Singh, then at the unexpected arrival of the new Hades.

"Is it always this disorganised at dustoff?" she mutters, more to herself than Armael.

This particular mission would seem to be especially confused, certainly. Armael replies, then adds Pilot details received: Big E

"Fine, give me his data and Phoenix's.  At least I'll have something to read on the trip."

Angel heads up the ramp, and takes a berth towards the back, where she would be amongst the last to deploy.  She then settles back and begins to study the medical records of the two new pilots.

Big E's vital records show a constant high-blood pressure and adrenaline, usually only seen in an Ares, as well as an extremely active psionic latency. He would have been an ideal candidate for Hephaestus, but couldn't quite focus and had a tendency to "See Red" when angered.

The Phoenix on the other hand showed a propensity for being an adrenaline junkie, and unsurprisingly immature. The latter is fairly common among Apollo pilots.

-GM

Not Suzy

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Faust entered the drop ship and hooked Orpheus into the tesseract feed. Make sure the children have their fill, it's going to be a busy day for them. He, himself closed his eyes an waited for the rest of the group to board.

Also, lovely, take note of the team's suits and their weaponry; do the same for the enemies for later use. I will adapt your upgrades to suit our needs. Another giggle escaped his lips. He was very excited to finally test the suit's capabilities. It's so nice working with a muse such as yourself.

Last edited by lance_valient01 (2014-10-08 13:06:04)

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today." - James Dean

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Brandon L wrote:

As the teams began to head to the dock, the loudspeaker went off. Attention in the facility, attention in the facility. Pilot Nekoda Singh you are not mission cleared, report to Operations. Pilot Nekoda Singh you are not mission cleared, report to Operations.

-GM

Kody walked the suit back, exited, and and as outwardly calm as ever grabbed her clothes, tossed them over an arm and headed towards Operations.

Kody

Mira walked slowly to the dropship, she wanted to get in last so she could get out first. Hearing the Hades arrive she turned around for a second before resuming her waiting duties

Who's the new guy Jack?

-Grim Reapress

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Ironette wrote:

Mira walked slowly to the dropship, she wanted to get in last so she could get out first. Hearing the Hades arrive she turned around for a second before resuming her waiting duties

Who's the new guy Jack?

-Grim Reapress

Why that's my good friend, Joanie! I have been on more than one drop with her and her pilot, Big 'E' is what he likes to be called. Like most Hades he doesn't care for the finer points of combat, and instead attempts to "make things go boom."

-Jack(GM)

Not Suzy

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Skullette watched the squad boarding the ship and noted Kody heading away as ordered. A new Hades showed up on her HUD. -Di, get me info on this new arrival.- The schematics of the suit and also the file on the pilot pinged in the display. She had no time to read it before Big E walked up to her. The transfer order pinged in her vision as she started to answer him. "You are at the right place, Mr. Edwards. Its pretty loco for HQ to pull a replacement swap on the flight deck, but your transfer orders are confirmed.  I dont like not having had training time with you, I hope you are good, for your sake. Stick close to Lumberjack, our other Hades, he is in charge of the forward cover operation. Shoot anything that isnt us. We will get a final briefing before we drop. Looks like I got til then to adapt our tactics. Get on board Mister."
-Skullette

Simple, and effective I guess. I'll still prefer to fight someone in close. Thanks Jack!

-Grim Reapress

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Oh look Sworty, another Hades... Lukas manouverd his Hades suit in a Berth close to the ramp, because he was most likely the first one to get out, guns blazing.

Thumbs up Thumbs down