Re: LOA

You betcha!

- Mike

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I will be visiting the mouse theme parks in Florida from December 16th through the 24th. Just an fyi.

OK, have fun!

I'm gonna be unavailable from December 20th to 30th. Going to Canada for christmas

"I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and would blow you head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?" -Harry Callahan

Hi, I'm from Detroit! (Yes it did suck)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Have a nice time!

Ooh, which bit of Canada? big_smile

Toronto, home of my favorite hockey team. Gonna do Christmas and birthday stuff.

"I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and would blow you head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?" -Harry Callahan

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Boo, wrong coast tongue Have a fun time, a merry Christmas, and a happy birthday!

I'm requesting a short leave until Saturday the fourteenth due to a VA doctor's appointment that took five hours, leaving me way behind on my work notes.

For those of you not in the know VA stands for Department of Veterans' Affairs, losers of paperwork since 1868.

I may have to request a LOA soon as I am finishing work on a novel and will soon be focussing on finding an agent.

Had some life stuff come up. Im requesting an LOA I guess.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Indefinite Rebecca?  Let me know what you need Silent.

- Mike

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Congratulations on the novel, Silent! Let us know when it comes out.

Here on Rebecca's behalf (yes I will post later) she says give her two weeks to sort stuff out

Thumbs up +2 Thumbs down

Ironette wrote:

Had some life stuff come up. Im requesting an LOA I guess.

How long are you going LOA, good thing I checked around I was wondering what was happening
I'll keep the porch light on for you

James/ Atlantis owner

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Three days early, but I'm back!

Miss me?

Thumbs up +2 Thumbs down

Yeah!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

We always miss our friends smile

I'm taking a 10 day LoA.

I've got work stuff

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Requesting an LOA until Thursday. In the process of moving, plus this morning I managed to run into a wall and break my nose.

Ouch. That's a nasty injury. Hope you are better soon.

I've just sent my novel to an agent. We'll see how this goes, but I am basically off LOA now. We'll see how it goes.

Congratulations Silent.  Can you give us the title?

Mike

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Congratulations, Silent!

Mike Palmer wrote:

Congratulations Silent.  Can you give us the title?

Mike

If it actually gets published, yes.