Re: The Dejarik Table: OOC Thread

Blackbirds are a fictional creation of my own making. Due to the lack of numbers and information on Star Wars mercenary groups in Canon and in Legends.

So I came up with a small independent company who’s primary M/O is airborne insertions and commando like action.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

what was the address? I might be able to figure something out.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I Googled Star Wars Mon Calamari with rifles and came up with a picture that I thought was perfect.  It was a drawing of a mon cal standing with a rifle, the barrel muzzle lowered down. He was not in armor, but more of a flight suit.  I appreciate your efforts!

Mike

https://www.google.com/search?q=star+wa … hjIBEQjEjM:

Holy cow, this link went right to the picture!!!!!

Last edited by Mike Palmer (2018-07-05 22:58:36)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Well google links, don't usually work for image links. So I found the source.

http://orig06.deviantart.net/3502/f/201 … 9g4ocu.jpg

Try using that link, it should work

"I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and would blow you head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?" -Harry Callahan

Hi, I'm from Detroit! (Yes it did suck)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Damn you beat me to it.

But yeah, once you the search result, you gotta right click it and hit "View Image". THAT URL is the one Ironette obtained.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Still not having any luck, as it says I can't open with an img  :-(

Thumbs up Thumbs down

[img]https://i.imgur.com/OSsQ5iS.jpg[/img]

So the good news is that I reuploaded the image to Imgur and it'll work, the bad news is it's freaking huge. Trying to figure out how to resize in BBcode.

EDIT: Ok, copy the above and paste it. That'll give you a smaller image. Since I'm apparently not competent enough to get BB code to work, I just zoomed out in browser, screenshotted the result, cropped, and resaved as a new picture.

Last edited by FiftyFootAnt (2018-07-06 01:02:32)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

EUREKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

EUREKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, that worked like a champ.  Thanks to you and Ironette for all your efforts to get a pic of Rekara posted.  You folks are the BEST!

Mike

Last edited by Mike Palmer (2018-07-06 01:07:26)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I aim to please, and I please where I aim.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Oh god, I am the old soldier lady. Back in my day all we had to fight were droids, now it's terrorists and all kinds of garbage.

*Smokes Cigar*

Thumbs up Thumbs down

It's good to be in an active game again, even with an old soldier lady.  Thanks Ironette for taking on this challenge!

Mike

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Eh, don't thank me yet. Wait till we're six months in and I'm sending you guys on missions to blow up oilrigs.

Oh wait, this isn't Area 88

"I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and would blow you head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?" -Harry Callahan

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Okay, no thanks then... but I'm going to smile alot!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I am happy to blow up anything and everything.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I'm fine with what I assume is corporate sabotage for now.

Our hotrod ship is a nice touch though, do we get to upgrade it?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Mike my man, y u do this to me.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Alright crew. I'm making my first rule. One post per cycle

What I mean by that is if. Silver posts, she'll have to wait for Mike and Fifty before posting again, that way dialogue doesn't get so jumbled.

Everyone Ok with this?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Sorry to jumble the mix... just trying to show my enthusiasm.  As long as all players agree to regularly post, I'm okay with that.  It is when people start to let the time between posts drag out that sims usually stall.

Mike

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I'm ok with this

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I am confused but compliant.

...so just like my marriage I guess.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

And that's one free ship upgrade

Thumbs up Thumbs down

big_smile

Can't wait until we get to the action, this is gonna be cool.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Ok, time to roll for our duel (numbers courtesy of Euan on Discord)

( 2d6+3 ) : 2 + 3+3 = 8

[dice]2d6+3[/dice] 

Thumbs up Thumbs down

( 2d6+3 ) : 1 + 5+3 = 9

I think... Like this

Thumbs up Thumbs down