Topic: Proposal: Star Trek SB222

I certainly want Krista's full input here, but I think we can get SB222 running immediately at least for the getting settled in period. For those following along at home, SB222 is a Spacedock-like starbase. When we left off the station had just been retaken after being over run by an unholy alliance of Starfleet inteligence, the Tal shiar and Breen cohorts. There was a sizeable field of cloaked subspace mines choking traffic into the base that we had started to clear. A time portal jumping back to the 23rd century had just been discovered as our prisoners from the recapture of the base escaped back in time to mess with our time line.

I would like to see who has the courage, daring and audacity to save the Galaxy as we know it. All major department heads are currently available.

CO - Krista Backman, character of choice
XO/CSO- Commander Jaylas sh'Aniri Therach (goes by Ja'niri), Andorian Shen (Female) - Kevin Diamond
Ops - Lt. Cassie Rigel, Human Female - Kevin Diamond
CMO-Open
CE-Open
CNS-Open
CoS- Open
Helmsman - Open
Bartender - Open

Ok there are tons of possible characters on a Starbase so come on aboard.

-Kevin

Re: Proposal: Star Trek SB222

This sounds like it's gonna be a roaring success. So Star Trek-wise already we've got Jason's USS Repulse set five years after the Khitomer Accords, remind me when SB222 is set, Kevin/Krista?

Ash

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Yep, we are in the later 24th century after the conclusion of the dominion war, Nemesis and the return of Voyager. That's right, holodecks, heavily armed shuttles and a galaxy undergoing political intrigue and upheaval. Not as hot as TOS miniskirts, but we don't have to lean to each side when the ships gets hit. Ok, maybe we still do that. smile

Zuzutoo wrote:

Yep, we are in the later 24th century after the conclusion of the dominion war, Nemesis and the return of Voyager. That's right, holodecks, heavily armed shuttles and a galaxy undergoing political intrigue and upheaval. Not as hot as TOS miniskirts, but we don't have to lean to each side when the ships gets hit. Ok, maybe we still do that. smile

That is extremely disappointing. lol

If folks thought it would work I would love to play an Aenar bartender.

http://memory-alpha.org/wiki/Aenar

I will admit though, my knowledge of the Voyager time frame and post is pretty slim.

Of course it works. Welcome aboard! smile

No real difference between TNG, DS9 and Voyager really.

Kevin, can you edit your post please? smile

Thumbs up Thumbs down

The 222 is now officially open! big_smile Accordingly, I've closed this thread, since it's no longer a proposal smile